Mini-feature: Plot management

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Mini-feature: Plot management

Postby Emina » Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:04 pm

WoW :D you are the best.

Tack för så pass snabb uppdatering, det underlättar sååå mycket. Dessutom kan man vara mer social med folk nu.
Bästa som har hänt sen jag började spela :D Tummarna upp för det ;)
Last edited by Emina on Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
<[Bottleneck]>

"Life is like a box of chocolates... you never know what your gonna get :D"
Emina

Postby Gauteamus » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:53 pm

Thanks for the quick update, it makes playing so much easier. You can also be much more social in your interactions with people now. Best thing that happened since I started playing. Thumbs up!

I'd just like to humbly point to a previous thread of mine that I feel is somewhat related to this update, and that I hope to see your opinions on:
Is there any reason that you cannot be kin with your own alts (in my RPing mind, the alts are like cousins or nephews, or at the very least blood brethren)
Image<<Bottleneck>>
What if Rosa Parks had a car?
Gauteamus

Postby kimya » Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:38 am

Gauteamus wrote:Thanks for the quick update, it makes playing so much easier. You can also be much more social in your interactions with people now. Best thing that happened since I started playing. Thumbs up!

I'd just like to humbly point to a previous thread of mine that I feel is somewhat related to this update, and that I hope to see your opinions on:
Is there any reason that you cannot be kin with your own alts (in my RPing mind, the alts are like cousins or nephews, or at the very least blood brethren)

should be possible, yea.
kimya

Postby Alamarian » Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:40 am

I would change the terminology of the permissions. I figured it out but when I first saw "trespassing," "theft," and "vandalism," I couldn't imagine why I would want those things. To avoid confusion, I would pick "land access," "take items," and maybe "destroy/move." I'm sure there is a better way to phrase that but it's 2AM. Hard to think proper.
"The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd."
Alamarian

Postby kimya » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:01 am

Alamarian wrote:I would change the terminology of the permissions. I figured it out but when I first saw "trespassing," "theft," and "vandalism," I couldn't imagine why I would want those things. To avoid confusion, I would pick "land access," "take items," and maybe "destroy/move." I'm sure there is a better way to phrase that but it's 2AM. Hard to think proper.

yeah, hes right... its really confusing and doesnt really make sense...
kimya

Previous

Return to Announcements