Lesser update: Sheep and kin

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Lesser update: Sheep and kin

Postby hpmons » Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:45 pm

loftar wrote:Well, they do give sheep milk, but it can only currently be used for feeding lambs.

so soon you'll add feta cheese? Maybe some olive trees as well, stuffed peppers, tzatziki, taramasalata, moussaka...and baklava for afters. Or yoghurt with honey.
hpmons

Postby burgingham » Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:49 pm

hpmons wrote:
loftar wrote:Well, they do give sheep milk, but it can only currently be used for feeding lambs.

so soon you'll add feta cheese? Maybe some olive trees as well, stuffed peppers, tzatziki, taramasalata, moussaka...and baklava for afters. Or yoghurt with honey.

In a slavic-germanic setting...god I hope not
burgingham

Postby Caradon » Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:25 pm

burgingham wrote:I am wondering if the mask has an actual use if I get its purpose right. When you memorize an unknown person it is ??? anyway, the mask doesnt change that. So you would have to find out who that person is, if he is wearing a mask or not doesn't make a difference. It only makes him more suspicipous if he does wear one. What I would like to see is, that people that already got you memorized do not recognize you immediately. If this is what the mask actually does and i did not understand it right, then nvm my post.

There's a difference because if you commit a crime and someone sees you and tries to memorize you whenever you appear on their screen after that , they can be a target, otherwise they cannot be a target.
Trolls- Dont argue with it, Don't reason with it, Just DOMINATE! Southpark S10-E5
Caradon

Postby sabinati » Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:29 pm

loftar wrote:
Flame wrote:the sheep give also milk?

Well, they do give sheep milk, but it can only currently be used for feeding lambs.

is there going to be sheep's milk cheese in the future? i saw two at the grocery store today...
sabinati

Postby NaoWhut » Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:33 pm

I can have 3x as many cows now?!
HOOORAY!!! ^^!!!!
ImageImage
NaoWhut

Postby Chakravanti » Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:33 pm

sabinati wrote:
loftar wrote:
Flame wrote:the sheep give also milk?

Well, they do give sheep milk, but it can only currently be used for feeding lambs.

is there going to be sheep's milk cheese in the future? i saw two at the grocery store today...

PSY FOOD!! NOM NOM.
Well what is this that I can't see
With ice cold hands takin' hold of me
Well I am death, none can excel
-Ralph Stanley, O Death!
Chakravanti

Postby warrri » Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:33 pm

Caradon wrote:
burgingham wrote:I am wondering if the mask has an actual use if I get its purpose right. When you memorize an unknown person it is ??? anyway, the mask doesnt change that. So you would have to find out who that person is, if he is wearing a mask or not doesn't make a difference. It only makes him more suspicipous if he does wear one. What I would like to see is, that people that already got you memorized do not recognize you immediately. If this is what the mask actually does and i did not understand it right, then nvm my post.

There's a difference because if you commit a crime and someone sees you and tries to memorize you whenever you appear on their screen after that , they can be a target, otherwise they cannot be a target.

if someone sees you commiting crimes hes gonna track your scents and kill you anyway.
The world I love The tears I drop To be part of The wave can't stop
Ever wonder if it's all for you
The world I love The trains I hop To be part of The wave can't stop
Come and tell me when it's time to
warrri

Postby burgingham » Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:54 pm

warrri wrote:if someone sees you commiting crimes hes gonna track your scents and kill you anyway.

this
burgingham

Postby Jackard » Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:00 am

the true function of a bandits mask is to look cool and also get yourself killed
Jackard

Postby burgingham » Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:04 am

Jackard wrote:the true function of a bandits mask is to look cool and also get yourself killed

Since getting yourself killed is a good thing, I guess the mask has a purpose after all. Sorry for my former post then.
burgingham

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements