Seizure wrote:Could we get a small adjustment to the % of chance a cock or chicken will grow from a chick? Im getting -way- more cocks than is usable.
Chickens are more useful for the entire breeding process, and you only need a single high Q cock per 7 chickens. A 50% chance of each isnt really doing this system any good. Even a 25% chance of cock and 75% chance of chicken would make me a happy hearthling.
Could you do the same for humans please? Maybe monogamy wont be the cultural standard then! That will be golden ages i tell ya