Game Development: Apocalypse

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Apocalypse

Postby lithos » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:42 am

*wonders how many other people found a mine before they found wheat*
lithos

Postby Avu » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:11 am

We found 2 before we found wheat.
"Since all men count themselves righteous, and since
no righteous man raises his hand against the innocent,
a man need only strike another to make him evil."
Avu

Postby Sarge » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:02 am

+1 to www in drying rack on paved area dissapeared.
factnfiction101 wrote:^I agree with this guy.
Sarge

Postby ToxxicZombie » Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:18 am

Out of the six www me and my two friends tried we got Three hops, one grape, one flax, and one wheat. The first one was hops and it was found slightly to the west and upriver from our camp, the other five where found south and all the way to the invisible west barrier. I think I went through a marsh, a bog, and over a mountain before I found any www with 15 exploration.
Ohshi' it's a girl on teh internetz.

Rape and Pillage men, RAPE and Pillage!!!
ToxxicZombie

Postby Peter » Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:44 am

The funny thing is if hops had actually been as rare as wheat, you'd still get way more than you want, and the people who did want it would be in a better position to trade for the seeds.
Surprise.
Peter

Postby JustasJ » Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:25 pm

Apocalypse?

Throughout the centuries there were men who took first steps, down new roads, armed with nothing but their own vision.
- Ayn Rand
JustasJ

Postby springyb » Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:59 am

loftar wrote: It is worth noting, though, that picking lotsa stuff (with the exception of seeds and fruits) from a tree might lower its quality over time.

We had a willow tree drop 5 quality points by taking 7 branches and a seed from it. The branches came off 1q less each time.

Doesn't that seem kinda harsh?
springyb

Postby Cuzised » Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:37 am

i think whats harsh is the limits... i mean it was hard enough with unlimited thing to pick off trees but now only like 6 branches i ball of clay per however many hours nd certain number of bough... im ab barley surviving nd feel like making a settlement is impossible because i have to keep going further nd further from my settlement... :cry: i mean ye it might be realistic but its a game their not suppost to be realistic... ugh cut us some slack nd bring back unlimited clay, apples branches bough ect... bad enough without it... especialy alone nd secluded :( :evil:
Cuzised

Postby Thijssnl » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:31 pm

Cuzised wrote:i think whats harsh is the limits... i mean it was hard enough with unlimited thing to pick off trees but now only like 6 branches i ball of clay per however many hours nd certain number of bough... im ab barley surviving nd feel like making a settlement is impossible because i have to keep going further nd further from my settlement... :cry: i mean ye it might be realistic but its a game their not suppost to be realistic... ugh cut us some slack nd bring back unlimited clay, apples branches bough ect... bad enough without it... especialy alone nd secluded :( :evil:

First better your spelling then post.
Also, clay or branches doesnt have anything to do with survival, thats just food and not getting attacked by animals.
Thijssnl

Postby JustasJ » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:50 pm

When I saw this page back on top I almost thought there's gonna be another Apocalypse...
Throughout the centuries there were men who took first steps, down new roads, armed with nothing but their own vision.
- Ayn Rand
JustasJ

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements