Game Development: Apocalypse

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Apocalypse

Postby warrri » Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:21 pm

So what happens with our pink capes and wizard staffs, and will there be special items for players above a certain lp amount like last resete?
The world I love The tears I drop To be part of The wave can't stop
Ever wonder if it's all for you
The world I love The trains I hop To be part of The wave can't stop
Come and tell me when it's time to
warrri

Postby Avu » Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:23 pm

A) Quality decreases as you exctract materials from a particular area. The quality grows back again over time.
B) Shallow water only yields clay if there is actually a clay quality point in the vicinity. All other spots will yield exactly one unit of Q10 clay, which will immediately drop the area below yieldable range, which, in turn, grows back in about a day or so.

Glad to see you still hate us lol. Also have fun building brick walls people or ovens or anything...
"Since all men count themselves righteous, and since
no righteous man raises his hand against the innocent,
a man need only strike another to make him evil."
Avu

Postby Gaskin » Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:24 pm

But... But... Where are the SHARKS?!
Gaskin

Postby Bigfish » Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:25 pm

Avu wrote:
A) Quality decreases as you exctract materials from a particular area. The quality grows back again over time.
B) Shallow water only yields clay if there is actually a clay quality point in the vicinity. All other spots will yield exactly one unit of Q10 clay, which will immediately drop the area below yieldable range, which, in turn, grows back in about a day or so.

Glad to see you still hate us lol. Also have fun building brick walls people or ovens or anything...

Hope brickwalls are reinforced then.
Bigfish

Postby flaw » Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:35 pm

warrri wrote:So what happens with our pink capes and wizard staffs, and will there be special items for players above a certain lp amount like last resete?

Don't worry, you still won the alpha. No one can take that away from you.
flaw

Postby maltmaker » Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:40 pm

jorb wrote:We have terminated the server. When it comes back online, it will be using the new maps.

WHEN!?!?!?!?!
maltmaker

Postby jorb » Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:42 pm

Avu wrote:

The aim is not to make clay scarcer than it was, it's rather a case of making it more localized. The exact extraction formulas can always be adjusted if it turns out that this is a serious problem. If you manage your spots, it shouldn't be.

Also, we're up again. Welcome.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby Cookie » Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:59 pm

I love the willow tree!

Thanks Devs! You are the greatest!
Cookie

Postby joaovbarros » Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:30 pm

I like the new stones... And, did Ctrl+C open a chat window before the reset or is it a feature?
Last edited by joaovbarros on Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
joaovbarros

Postby Voidfest » Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:41 pm

Lag Alert! :(
Servers got busy again and fast, I am having trouble just logging in.

EDIT: Actually in game isn't so bad.
Took many attempts to get in but once in everything but one thing seems fine...
Its like there are invisible fields (like the kind around unfinished constructions).
Often I have to go back and take a slightly different route.

I'm in the forest with low skills, perhaps the fields are something I can't see yet or perhaps it maybe a problem that needs addressed. IDK..
Voidfest

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements