Game Development: Villages

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Villages

Postby Avu » Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:26 am

Wtf is this crap? Where's the ability to kick offline members? Where's the ability to designate separate access in separate locations? Where's the ability to be a member of more than one village? Where's the ability to use authority to erase scents. I don't know why the fuck I keep bothering playing I mean it was clear to me months ago that every new update makes the game worse not better.

And you can take your cup and shove it up your ass but you'd like that wouldn't you?
"Since all men count themselves righteous, and since
no righteous man raises his hand against the innocent,
a man need only strike another to make him evil."
Avu

Postby Drowner » Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:26 am

jorb wrote:Image

How a bout a coup of it? :)

at least you admit you don't give a fuck
(Retired due to SoS)Drowner - Former Chieftain of Brodgar Public Iron Mine
Big John
DrunkenBoxer
Drowner

Postby Jackard » Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:34 am

Avu wrote:Wtf is this crap? Where's the ability to kick offline members? Where's the ability to designate separate access in separate locations? Where's the ability to be a member of more than one village? Where's the ability to use authority to erase scents. I don't know why the fuck I keep bothering playing I mean it was clear to me months ago that every new update makes the game worse not better.

you should thank sabinati, cause at first the devs werent even planning to refund materials used for deleted auth objects

also,
    <sabinati> you doing jackard's thing about village permissions and the menu and all that?
    <jorb> Not tonight, no, but we plan to implement more or less that, probably next session.
Jackard

Postby Haba » Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:38 am

Would be nice to get the actual numbers on updates like this. Like, how many tiles do new flags/statues cover, how many auth points do you lose per minute/day/hour/whatever, how much drain does every additional auth object place etc.

EDIT:

loftar wrote:The idols extend 50 tiles in each direction (for a total of 101x101 tiles, in other words), the statues extend 30 tiles in each direction, and the banners extend 20 tiles in each direction.

P.S. 1h 40 min spent picking up linen and ss's. Kthxbye.
Last edited by Haba on Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Haba

Postby Drowner » Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:40 am

Jackard wrote:
Avu wrote:Wtf is this crap? Where's the ability to kick offline members? Where's the ability to designate separate access in separate locations? Where's the ability to be a member of more than one village? Where's the ability to use authority to erase scents. I don't know why the fuck I keep bothering playing I mean it was clear to me months ago that every new update makes the game worse not better.

you should thank sabinati, cause at first the devs werent even planning to refund materials used for deleted auth objects

also,
    <sabinati> you doing jackard's thing about village permissions and the menu and all that?
    <jorb> Not tonight, no, but we plan to implement more or less that, probably next session.

lol jackard a moderator........ you have about as much tact as a fucking howler monkey

Bottom line is this game I for certain people only and if your not part of the "special forums" then its for you simply because your ideas/thought don't make a bit of difference.
Big John
DrunkenBoxer
Drowner

Postby Jackard » Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:45 am

i must confess, i am uncertain as to what exactly your rant has to do with what you quoted (if anything)
Jackard

Postby Avu » Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:49 am

Drowner I am part of teh super secretz special imba forum and guess what? My ideas count for nothing too so shut the fuck up.

Btw love the linen and the swords in the walls.
"Since all men count themselves righteous, and since
no righteous man raises his hand against the innocent,
a man need only strike another to make him evil."
Avu

Re:

Postby Drowner » Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:53 am

Jackard wrote:i must confess, i am uncertain as to what exactly your rant has to do with what you quoted (if anything)

I am glad you felt like confessing but the fact that you could not tie the two together is not a bit surprising. I've thought of you as a bit "slow" since I first started reading the forums and playing the game. Of course intelligence can often be equated with your attitude toward the people you interact with, and your typically an asshole on the forums.
Big John
DrunkenBoxer
Drowner

Postby Jackard » Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:55 am

Drowner wrote:I am glad you felt like confessing but the fact that you could not tie the two together is not a bit surprising. I've thought of you as a bit "slow" since I first started reading the forums and playing the game. Of course intelligence can often be equated with your attitude toward the people you interact with, and your typically an asshole on the forums.

well i am glad the both of us happen to be in a confessing sort of mood~
Jackard

Postby Drowner » Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:55 am

Avu wrote:Drowner I am part of teh super secretz special imba forum and guess what? My ideas count for nothing too so shut the fuck up.

Btw love the linen and the swords in the walls.

hmmm did the same item contain both materials....... so why would you think both are there?

Hows that fresh LP coming..... Dieing a bitch :(
Big John
DrunkenBoxer
Drowner

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements