Microupdate: LP for leather and silk, removed branch q loss

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Microupdate: LP for leather and silk, removed branch q loss

Postby Rhiannon » Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:45 am

I agree trees are gimped enough, Glad to something toned back down to a reasonable status especially with all the time and work that goes into trees. Likewise adding some kind of lp at least for silk and leatherworking. Applaud. Looking for ways to add the fun and some reward for a change instead of a nerf or overcomplication...WHAT a GLORIOUS idea... :P I feel so warm, moist and tingly...call me a honey bun.
************************************ RAVENHOLM ************************************
***************************** IN LIEBE UND FREUNDSCHAFT *************************
************************************* Für Immer **************************************
Rhiannon

Postby Dataslycer » Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:55 pm

Rhiannon wrote: I feel so warm, moist and tingly...call me a honey bun.

Nah, I rather call you Rob.

Anyhow I love the update. Personally I wouldn't mind a (few more) increase of bough though :P. Intestile as bait will be interesting but will make it tough for me to decide whether to use it for fish, or cheese :/
If you keep focusing on the shadow behind, you will not see the light in front of you.

Being successful isn't just about hard work and succeeding, it is also about picking yourself up when you fail.
Dataslycer

Postby Granger » Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:16 pm

We already have LP for unraveling the cocoons, so wouldn't it make sense to get the LP at the mating stage?
So you have to take a moth of one gender and right-click it on one of the other, leading to instant mating (remove them and spawn the eggs) to give LP?

That would make more sense as of now giving LP for removing worms from tables because you can skip the whole 'gaterhing the leaves' step for >60% of them.

I see people now building tables en-masse and discarding most of the worms (just raise a fraction of them to get more eggs) to grind LP.
⁎ Mon Mar 22, 2010 ✝ Thu Jan 23, 2020
Granger

Postby Avu » Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:46 pm

The lp is still crap and if you bother raising them silk has very high value so you might as well do it to the end.
"Since all men count themselves righteous, and since
no righteous man raises his hand against the innocent,
a man need only strike another to make him evil."
Avu

Postby Haba » Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:28 am

Granger wrote:We already have LP for unraveling the cocoons, so wouldn't it make sense to get the LP at the mating stage?
So you have to take a moth of one gender and right-click it on one of the other, leading to instant mating (remove them and spawn the eggs) to give LP?

So when I do 10+ cupboards worth of silk, do I want to click on every damn individual silkmoth?

NO I FUCKING DONT.
Haba

Postby Granger » Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:26 am

Haba wrote:
Granger wrote:We already have LP for unraveling the cocoons, so wouldn't it make sense to get the LP at the mating stage?

So when I do 10+ cupboards worth of silk, do I want to click on every damn individual silkmoth?

NO I FUCKING DONT.

True, me neither.
⁎ Mon Mar 22, 2010 ✝ Thu Jan 23, 2020
Granger

Postby Lman8786 » Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:02 am

dosent everyone :roll:
Lman8786

Previous

Return to Announcements