Regarding The Forums: Welcome to H&H

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Regarding The Forums: Welcome to H&H

Postby bamump2k9 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:33 pm

i guess this is a welcoming thread... well hi, kinda newish- still shaking off the babby fat. Pretty much my hobbies in game are building roads and.... well.... building roads. the skills i attempt to train are leather working related skills and unarmed combat (cus who knows when you have to be able to choke a bear while road building). Just a personal note to you all, if you don't have a claim up around your wheat, i will take said wheat. You can hunt down my characters and kill them, but it's just kinda what i do (straw is important ya know). Even though i take different names you'll find me running around using "Boat man" as my nickname. I guess that's pretty much it, ... if i robbed you all i can say is that you didn't have a claim up at the time. yep, that's it from me.
The sum of my experience is comprised up of more skeletons on my own claim then alot of you guys have wood blocks invested in your wall. But even though these skeles show i am a bad player- i still strive to continue through this vile territory in the hopes that one day i will have an army big enough to find you and murder all you know
xoxo ~bamump
bamump2k9

Postby Fegelman » Mon May 14, 2012 10:38 pm

Huh, should have waited a bit to talk with Jorb before assuming things.
Last edited by Fegelman on Tue May 15, 2012 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fegelman

Postby hazzor » Tue May 15, 2012 12:31 am

Fegelman wrote:words

don't like it? k
Oh boy, here I go cheesemaking again...
hazzor

Postby jorb » Tue May 15, 2012 3:42 pm

Fegelman wrote:Huh, should have waited a bit to talk with Jorb before assuming things.

Indeed.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby _Gunnar » Tue May 15, 2012 3:49 pm

Hm, I was wondering actually; what do Jorb & Loftar think of the current H&H society? If they are aware of current politics, that is.

And does it in any way fit in with your ideal personal political philosophy? If not, what is the particular flaw in the game that makes the freedom in H&H "broken", compared to an libertarian's dream?
_Gunnar

Postby jorb » Tue May 15, 2012 4:09 pm

In a free society there would be a functioning siege system. ;)
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby _Gunnar » Tue May 15, 2012 4:16 pm

jorb wrote:In a free society there would be a functioning siege system. ;)

fix it so we can do science please :(

edit: i also don't think that is the only problem, fyi.
_Gunnar

Postby Amanda44 » Tue May 15, 2012 4:27 pm

_Gunnar wrote:
jorb wrote:In a free society there would be a functioning siege system. ;)

fix it so we can do science please :(

yes to this. :D
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby hazzor » Tue May 15, 2012 4:36 pm

FOR SCIENCE it must be so!
Oh boy, here I go cheesemaking again...
hazzor

Postby Dwaneloki » Wed May 16, 2012 10:38 am

bamump2k9 wrote:i guess this is a welcoming thread... well hi, kinda newish- still shaking off the babby fat. Pretty much my hobbies in game are building roads and.... well.... building roads. the skills i attempt to train are leather working related skills and unarmed combat (cus who knows when you have to be able to choke a bear while road building). Just a personal note to you all, if you don't have a claim up around your wheat, i will take said wheat. You can hunt down my characters and kill them, but it's just kinda what i do (straw is important ya know). Even though i take different names you'll find me running around using "Boat man" as my nickname. I guess that's pretty much it, ... if i robbed you all i can say is that you didn't have a claim up at the time. yep, that's it from me.

i dont think it's stealing if somone is too stupid to get thier claim up before they start a farm
“…Scoundrel. I like that.”
Dwaneloki

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements