Game Development: Some fixes & Stuff

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Some fixes & Stuff

Postby Escaleone » Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:38 am

An actual chicken recipe is something to be positive about. People also seem to like pumpkins and useful hazel trees.
Escaleone

Postby rye130 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:31 am

Food recipes are all fine and dandy, but I want more dex food recipes, and not ones that are half dex half something else, I'm talking like 80% dex and up. The only thing that currently meet that criteria is roasted chicken meat and chantrelles. Maybe make a Chicken+Chantrelle casserole or something?
rye130

Postby sabinati » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:53 am

it's ridiculously easy now to raise dex but still people want it easier?
sabinati

Postby Bl1tzX » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:58 am

sabinati wrote:it's ridiculously easy now to raise dex but still people want it easier?

I suck at raising chickens and I hardly ever focus on gathering chantrelles. =S
I only like the chicken chorizo for the perception though, and there's a lot of food that raises perception so I doubt I'll be hunting for chickens a lot.

EDIT: I don't like gathering in general. I want all the dex food to come to me. :lol:
Last edited by Bl1tzX on Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bl1tzX

Postby sabinati » Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:13 am

there are 2 fish that give dex, chickens, chantrelles, piroz, birch bark bream, perched perch, mussels and now chicken sausage.
sabinati

Postby Peter » Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:16 am

jorb wrote:stuff

Reprezentn' Weekend Sleepers!
Surprise.
Peter

Postby Jackard » Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:24 am

jorb wrote:
Jackard wrote:Uh whats with the overenthusiasm for this update? "Fuck yes" "have my babies" and "awesome" - are you guys just conditioned to give a positive response?

I mean there are some okay fixes in there but its mostly completely uninteresting foodstuff.

This dev session started with me oversleeping for three hours. We then spent ~4 discussing. It isn't a big update, but all cannot be. Seeing as how some people seem conditioned to give negative responses (I'm not in any way looking at you, Avu, whatever gave you that idea?), I think it evens out. :)

yea nothing against you guys, just that some of the responses are really baffling

ps. whats the rationale behind changing pumpkins to str instead of agi
“A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.”
Jackard

Postby theTrav » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:26 am

is that the first and only STR bakeable?

only other way I know of for farmers(non hunters) to get str is via cheese which involves hunting cows(for taming)
theTrav

Postby springyb » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:31 am

Jackard wrote:
jorb wrote:
Jackard wrote:Uh whats with the overenthusiasm for this update? "Fuck yes" "have my babies" and "awesome" - are you guys just conditioned to give a positive response?

I mean there are some okay fixes in there but its mostly completely uninteresting foodstuff.

This dev session started with me oversleeping for three hours. We then spent ~4 discussing. It isn't a big update, but all cannot be. Seeing as how some people seem conditioned to give negative responses (I'm not in any way looking at you, Avu, whatever gave you that idea?), I think it evens out. :)

yea nothing against you guys, just that some of the responses are really baffling

ps. whats the rationale behind changing pumpkins to str instead of agi

There are no STR growable foods otherwise and no one was eating raw pumpkin anyways?
springyb

Postby Ahodir » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:20 am

Its nice that you improve so much this awesome game. But i would prefer fixes that fix bugs like not to be able to log in cuz the loading screen is still there even after an half hour and the person ist not able to play and must create a new character. Pls go on for this cuz more and more ppl have this bug.
Ahodir

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements