Stuff: Dawn of The Living Dead

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Stuff: Dawn of The Living Dead

Postby Gray » Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:00 am

bitza wrote:Image

The H&H gods have strange ways. This update remenbers me of the thread in Announcements called "Chicks, Cocks and penetration".
Gray

Postby burgingham » Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:05 am

You clearly don't know jorb at all. Have a closer look at items or lets say lakes in this game...
burgingham

Postby Moepasaurus » Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:28 am

Oh my god you're right. I have several place on my map labeled things such as: Dong lake, The Penisular Lake, etc.

Jorb must have his trollface on whenever we drive our boats out of the rivers at their tips.
The Nomad
Moepasaurus

Postby Atherman » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:18 am

I don't understand the title of this thread. Is there some sort of Creamy Cock reference in the movie that I don't remember?
Or is there some sort of zombie addition that nobody is talking about?

Cocks and sacks
Atherman

Postby Skorm » Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:15 am

Atherman wrote:I don't understand the title of this thread. Is there some sort of Creamy Cock reference in the movie that I don't remember?
Or is there some sort of zombie addition that nobody is talking about?

Cocks and sacks

maybe because he made some "dead" items worth of getting
d_datica wrote:Get the damn server back up before I go back to having a life

USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST

~art By SacreDoom
Skorm

Postby Peter » Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:04 pm

Obviously, none of you have even tried to play with player corpses yet. Of course, it is expensive to make a thrall, and the AI could really use some work (though it is impressive what they can do, given the fast development cycle). Needles are rare enoguh, but of course, you would need to sew them up...

I'm way too low-level to get anything lasting (though it may be related to the atts of the corpse, I just used newb alts.), they fall apart in a minute or two. It's a neat animation, by the way.

Word of warning: keep them INSIDE. Sunlight does bad things. I suspect that being full-night might finally have a use, though.

It's soooo stupid to have Voodoo require swimming in addition to everything else. And is anyone else having trouble catching Spiny Pufferfish without getting stung?
Surprise.
Peter

Postby rye130 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:13 pm

Peter wrote:It's soooo stupid to have Voodoo require swimming in addition to everything else. And is anyone else having trouble catching Spiny Pufferfish without getting stung?

I find wearing gloves seems to help a bit
rye130

Postby ImpendingDoom » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:20 pm

Peter wrote:Obviously, none of you have even tried to play with player corpses yet. Of course, it is expensive to make a thrall, and the AI could really use some work (though it is impressive what they can do, given the fast development cycle). Needles are rare enoguh, but of course, you would need to sew them up...

I'm way too low-level to get anything lasting (though it may be related to the atts of the corpse, I just used newb alts.), they fall apart in a minute or two. It's a neat animation, by the way.

Word of warning: keep them INSIDE. Sunlight does bad things. I suspect that being full-night might finally have a use, though.

It's soooo stupid to have Voodoo require swimming in addition to everything else. And is anyone else having trouble catching Spiny Pufferfish without getting stung?

Wait, what?!

This - if it's true, of course, which it may not be - is incredible! Someone please confirm this, with screenshots as well.
ImpendingDoom

Postby DatOneGuy » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:52 pm

ImpendingDoom wrote:
Peter wrote:Obviously, none of you have even tried to play with player corpses yet. Of course, it is expensive to make a thrall, and the AI could really use some work (though it is impressive what they can do, given the fast development cycle). Needles are rare enoguh, but of course, you would need to sew them up...

Wait, what?!

This - if it's true, of course, which it may not be - is incredible! Someone please confirm this, with screenshots as well.

Most likely messing around. I no longer have all the skills so I can't say with 100% accuracy, but something like that probably wouldn't go without being noted. :/
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Hi. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
DatOneGuy

Postby Zamte » Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:07 am

Peter's got a bit of a penchant for being silly. Don't mind him.
Zamte

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements