Lesser update: Barter stand

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Lesser update: Barter stand

Postby LOMS » Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:29 pm

jorb wrote:Well we got mostly shit for doing the small updates, so we stopped. We're working on bigstuff(tm). I don't know when we'll be finished. :)

Announcement, plz. What are we waiting for? :)
LOMS

Postby Jackard » Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:41 pm

no point of announcing something for people to become hysterical over if its only temporary

in short: quietly sit down and wait
“A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.”
Jackard

Postby saltmummy626 » Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:13 am

jorb wrote:Well we got mostly shit for doing the small updates, so we stopped. We're working on bigstuff(tm). I don't know when we'll be finished. :)

That's why we stopped getting small stuff? Screw those whiny bitches, you don't have to take shit from them. Its nice that you listen to us, and its nice that your great game is free, but that's just it, those people are playing a FREE GAME. if they don't like the way the devs are doing their stuff, then screw em. You guys do it how ever you want. If they cant be satisfied with what you give us and how you give it to us, then hey, there's a donate button at the bottom of the window.
Want to touch my fibula?
Gulgatha, place of the skull.
saltmummy626

Postby niltrias » Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:01 pm

saltmummy626 wrote:That's why we stopped getting small stuff? Screw those whiny bitches, you don't have to take shit from them. Its nice that you listen to us, and its nice that your great game is free, but that's just it, those people are playing a FREE GAME. if they don't like the way the devs are doing their stuff, then screw em. You guys do it how ever you want. If they cant be satisfied with what you give us and how you give it to us, then hey, there's a donate button at the bottom of the window.

I totally agree.

But somehow, I still want an update....
<Marcher Lord>
Dogs! Oh god, please give us DOGS!
There are those who press on with the ardor of beer, and those who are faint with thirst.
niltrias

Postby Thijssnl » Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:15 pm

Come on niltrias, a moderator failing to quote?
Thijssnl

Postby niltrias » Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:38 pm

Thijssnl wrote:Come on niltrias, a moderator failing to quote?

I have no idea what you are talking about. (whistles innocently...)
<Marcher Lord>
Dogs! Oh god, please give us DOGS!
There are those who press on with the ardor of beer, and those who are faint with thirst.
niltrias

Postby Thijssnl » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:42 pm

niltrias wrote:
Thijssnl wrote:Come on niltrias, a moderator failing to quote?

I have no idea what you are talking about. (whistles innocently...)

Oh shat, I should have screenied it D:
Anyway, I must have seen it wrong then ;)
Thijssnl

Postby DeadlyPencil » Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:24 pm

maybe im just not doing ti right but i cannot seem to sell a bonesaw for example for a deerdog.

when i get teh pointer and click on teh deerdog it will not let me... however if i click on a plank or a sword it works fine???

i tried with may other crafted items and it doesn't seem to work either.

are you only able to trade for basic items? if so why can i trade for a sword
DeadlyPencil

Postby Emina » Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:28 pm

im having the same issue but with Piroz , i wanna barter cheese for Piroz in my barter stand for example but i put the cheese in and then when i click change i get the pencil thingy i click on the piroz and nothing happens , it works fine with other things but not with the piroz. At first i thaught you didnt alllow to barter finished baked goods , but today i saw someone bartering deerdogs for Blueberrypie, so apperentley it has nothing to do with baked goods, could you look this over please.

ohh and it would be nice to be able to barter for deerdogs aswell, as it is now, it is only possible to barter for the deer meat. but it would be nice to be able to barter for finished produkts since that is the hole point in buying stuff like that, one kinda pays for the cooking service.
<[Bottleneck]>

"Life is like a box of chocolates... you never know what your gonna get :D"
Emina

Postby DatOneGuy » Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:33 pm

It would be very nice to see a fix to:
1)Placing stands in mines please, It would make for a good (MUCH BETTER ANYWAY) unknown 'market place' setup.

2)Sausages in stands (this is very annoying, we have to buy deer meat cause we can't buy DDD)

3)Baked goods in stands (this is a PAIN too!)

Thanks.

I don't care if Vending gets changed, I just care about the Barter. :)
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Hi. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
DatOneGuy

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements