Game Development: Weißbier und Käse.

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Weißbier und Käse.

Postby Laremere » Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:47 am

Well, int is harder to level. You can get tons of Str from beer as long as your hhp isn't too low.

Also, I just notices the one that gives intelligence is Jorbonzola.
Laremere

Postby kobnach » Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:01 am

Laremere wrote:Well, int is harder to level. You can get tons of Str from beer as long as your hhp isn't too low.

It's easy to get int food though, whereas str food (except beer) relies on the luck of hunting - and too often every forest in reach is hunted out.
kobnach

Postby Delamore » Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:38 am

Peter wrote:Here's a question: what do people want more, the 20 Str Cave Cheddar, or the 50 Int Jorbonzola?

I'm trading for Jorbonzola.
Delamore

Postby KoE » Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:00 pm

kobnach wrote:
Laremere wrote:Well, int is harder to level. You can get tons of Str from beer as long as your hhp isn't too low.

It's easy to get int food though, whereas str food (except beer) relies on the luck of hunting - and too often every forest in reach is hunted out.

I wouldn't describe int food as being 'easy' so much as 'mind numbingly tedious' and possibly 'bleeding-wrist inducing'. Beer also seems to be absurdly good at what it does. I've personally only used wine (as my strength has been my highest stat for a while now), but it operates on a similar principle. My tent's firmly in the Jorbonzola camp, but then again I'm literally drowning in bear bangers. Probably not the most free-from-bias answer you're gonna find.

Also, if Rift happens to come along and read this - why not post the proper recipes here? I'm starting to think a few of mine have been flawed for whatever reason (thanks to the cheese rack glitch thing). At least the ones you're not keeping close to the chest.
KoE

Postby Vanigo » Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:33 am

Just aged four trays of musky milben in four places. It's gouda, gouda, gouda, and gouda. (As for which is which, that's for me to know and you to find out.)
Vanigo

Postby Peter » Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:44 am

Why would there be so many dead-end cheeses? You'd think that there'ed have to be some variety... I mean, anyone who doesn't make cellar cheddar and only cellar cheddar to start with is a fool...
Surprise.
Peter

Postby Rift » Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:51 pm

Also, if Rift happens to come along and read this - why not post the proper recipes here? I'm starting to think a few of mine have been flawed for whatever reason (thanks to the cheese rack glitch thing). At least the ones you're not keeping close to the chest.

Why would i deprive you of the fun of finding out for yourself?

If you really want to know, just offer me something in trade for a recipe, then tell everyone.
Rift

Postby Potjeh » Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:01 pm

What would you want in exchange for releasing your recipes into public domain?
Image Bottleneck
Potjeh

Postby Rift » Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:05 pm

*shrugs* a decent amount of big bear bangers, failing that, and equivalent amount of cave chedder.
Rift

Postby PhaedrothSP » Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:22 pm

Well, I have a chest of cave cheddar lying around, which ones would that buy?
PhaedrothSP

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements