EC is not looking for new players

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Re: EC is looking for new players

Postby Cheesyduck » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:08 am

Edit: Just read that I should pm about joining so pm is sent.
Last edited by Cheesyduck on Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cheesyduck

Postby silentkalel » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:02 am

Interested, will PM you with details.
silentkalel

Postby danvath » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:33 am

I am 30 years old, I have played Haven and hearth for about 5-6 years off and on now.
As to jobs I like to do, I enjoy mining, blacksmithing, and cheese making.
danvath

Postby Eemerald » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:55 am

danvath wrote:I am 30 years old, I have played Haven and hearth for about 5-6 years off and on now.
As to jobs I like to do, I enjoy mining, blacksmithing, and cheese making.

please pm me :)

thanks to those who sent me messages, but I'm really not considering anyone with new accounts or low post count.
A (bad) Haiku
I heart Emerald
She hates villagers with lives
Leads with iron fist
Eemerald

Postby madradman » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:27 pm

age 19, location Pennsylvania , how long you've played since legacy w6 , jobs that interest you Anything really I used to mine allot but I'll take any role you need , and how much time you spend in the game ALOT once I'm back at it with a good group of friends I can play for hours on end I have discord and a mic and I'm friendly :D quick question with the no scent rule if I commit a act of crime but I stay at a vault intill the scents are gone and cannot be tracked back to the village is that still acceptable or no if not it's fine I'm not a very aggressive player anyways but fighting top world players is fun cause w the current combat mechanisms even w significantly lower stats if you remain calm and know what your doing you can still win n get the best loots easily 8-)
madradman

Postby blank » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:59 pm

madradman wrote: I'm not a very aggressive player anyways but fighting top world players is fun cause w the current combat mechanisms even w significantly lower stats if you remain calm and know what your doing you can still win n get the best loots easily 8-)

doubtful. lol its either you win with good stats or lose trying. really no in between unless you are just a nab.
blank

Postby NOOBY93 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:20 pm

madradman wrote:w the current combat mechanisms even w significantly lower stats if you remain calm and know what your doing you can still win n get the best loots easily 8-)

xd

As for OP, +1, I know a couple of old (don't hurt me) members and they were pretty cool
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby madradman » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:55 pm

NOOBY93 wrote:
madradman wrote:w the current combat mechanisms even w significantly lower stats if you remain calm and know what your doing you can still win n get the best loots easily 8-)

xd

As for OP, +1, I know a couple of old (don't hurt me) members and they were pretty cool

Yea I remember playing w you in Ozzys old place lol my ign was always MadGodz
madradman

Postby NOOBY93 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:14 pm

madradman wrote:
NOOBY93 wrote:

xd

Yea I remember playing w you in Ozzys old place lol my ign was always MadGodz

Ozzy's old place? wot lmao

The only village I shared with ozzy is ad
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby madradman » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:14 pm

That little island village I forgot the name but we was in the process of building it before everybody went inactive it was me bearloft you or someone claiming to be you or just wanted the name NOOBY lol it was a long time ago tho
madradman

PreviousNext

Return to Dwarves & Thieves