Brodgar

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Re: Brodgar

Postby Castello » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:46 pm

Hi.I can't determine my coordinates.
Can anyone of the active players take in the femily
that I would walk?
--------
My Nick:Soup
Castello

Postby Reyajh » Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:36 am

Brewster Alegut here...
Since no-one has responded since my presence (Some time now), I have assumed control...
The Dolomite has been transferred!
I have established my throne in the Mathom House...
Castello, I would gladly assist, that I was able, but alas my hands are currently tied in the matter...

Signed: Brewster Alegut. Your Regent, truely!
HS: Mea'de King
Just my .O2... Taste, drink.., like/hate...
Jorb: "Oh, don't you worry. We're gonna take care of the pepper situation!" ¦]
Reyajh

Postby jacob232 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:23 am

who is in charge of the village atm? who would I talk to if I were interested in joining?
so this one time at band camp.............
jacob232

Postby kaysaari » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:03 am

Is Brodgar still a thing? I walked around it for a while and only encountered one other person. A lot of claims there were very decayed and it was full of dead livestock.
kaysaari

Postby azrid » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:11 am

Yes the village is alive. Because of its previous explosive growth there are abandoned plots.
azrid

Postby Streaky_Haddock » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:20 pm

There has been a population decline in Brodgar due to burnout and impatience for World 11; however the city is still alive and has daily activity. We've been identifying dead claims and clearing them out and opening them up, so a lot of readily constructed property in convenient areas are now open to accomodate new players.

Our discord is here if you have any questions! ( https://discord.gg/B7G6eyE )
Streaky_Haddock

Postby Makzul78 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:05 pm

Long live Brodgar!
jorb wrote:Inb4 red bounding boxes, movement indication vectors, &c&c. Bye art, hello matrix, tru pvp4lyfe #winning.
Makzul78

Postby OtsukiYorauzo » Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:18 pm

Is the city still alive?
W7 - Crestfall
W8 - Crestfall
W10 - Pueblo Comedia
W11 - Hermit
W11 - Misplaced Caves
W12 - Insulated Gulch
W14 - Hermit
OtsukiYorauzo

Postby Streaky_Haddock » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:44 pm

OtsukiYorauzo wrote:Is the city still alive?

Yep! Hop onto our discord, introduce yourself and if you're interested in trading with Brodgar, joining it or just settling a property in the town as a home away from home, we can arrange that :D
We're an open city, so we'll take anybody so long as they don't steal or threaten any residents of Brodgar or its property.
Streaky_Haddock

Postby Streaky_Haddock » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:49 pm

Brodgar's been going through some changes over the past couple of weeks. I've been elected Lawspeaker, and I manage the Keepers. Keepers are in charge of oathing and setting permissions and are considered trustworthy. Our keepers are: Dvorak II, Sheep, Vortex, Ivka and Bean. We're been doing demolition to free up dead plots, and now we've had 19 unique players log in daily over the week and we have between 3 and 10 people online each day.

We've also abandoned the Brodgar feather because it was inefficient and difficult to maintain, and now we're trading directly in Community Fair Quills. As a result however, we're suddenly quite poor. So I've opened up a public-trading channel in our discord where non-citizens can trade and recruit citizens for jobs. Each new arrival to Brodgar is encouraged to visit and trade in CF and open their own stalls.
Streaky_Haddock

PreviousNext

Return to Dwarves & Thieves