Polish kids go to revenge!!!

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Polish kids go to revenge!!!

Postby wonder-ass » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:10 am

HasseKebab wrote:The team with less mc fighters won, doesn't come as a surprise tbh.

literally had nothing to do with mc fighter or ua fighters xd we knew we were outstatted by a large margin but we still wanted to fight cuz shit was boring asf.
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby Pan_w_okularach » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:37 am

ouch
Memories of pain
Pan_w_okularach

Postby Cayur » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:50 am

how do u lower red
Cayur

Postby dafels » Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:16 am

Rekd like noobs haha
dafels

Postby Frantianno228 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:37 am

My discord -> Frantianno#0620
My youtube channel ->
Frantianno228

Postby VertixenTV » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:06 am

Sacraer wrote:
now listen to me dumbass, don’t even try to show your ego somewhere there, you are too weak, you lie too much and show strength on guys in spruce hats on your continent ... you just disgrace, I was infuriated by your stupidity and I thought you troll or something like that, but you really are sick and I feel sorry for you

CONFIRMED PVP GOD ozzy

Oh my god, really... You couldn't say it anything better, true and wise words... OZZY WORDS:
" I NEED ALL BEST CURIOS, ALL HIGHEST QL ITANS, EVERYTHING ALL SALT, ALL MAMM000TTHHH, ALL, ALL, ALL BECAUSE I AM BEST FIGHTER IN THIS GAME, REST ARE NOOBS "
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD... ~
And he fking literally went to his "plot friends" and picked best curios from theirs cupboards and so on... So fking lame egoistic pig.

Dude you really made my day, cheers ! I hope more to come, awesome job !!11
VertixenTV

Postby Sacraer » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:25 am

wonder-ass wrote:
HasseKebab wrote:The team with less mc fighters won, doesn't come as a surprise tbh.

literally had nothing to do with mc fighter or ua fighters xd we knew we were outstatted by a large margin but we still wanted to fight cuz shit was boring asf.

You came up with some kind of crazy statistics about me because you are afraid ... here, according to yours, what are my characteristics?
Sacraer

Postby azrid » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:33 am

yes fight each other so the rest of us can play
azrid

Postby Agame » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:55 am

azrid wrote:yes fight each other so the rest of us can play

This.
+++1
Vigilance wrote:just remove midgets, they suck ass and serve no function besides annoying people.

As a rule of thumb, everything that makes life easyer and less boring/grinding for players is a great idea. Everything that makes the game harder is crap coming from sadistic tendencies of Jorbtar helped by the few players with the same kind of disorders.
Agame

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:59 am

Sacraer wrote:
wonder-ass wrote:

You came up with some kind of crazy statistics about me because you are afraid ... here, according to yours, what are my characteristics?

you had 300+ ua for sure xd, i mean idk half our chars didnt even have rage on this fight, i only had 3 of ur guys in aggro and 70ua HHUEHUE 1 guy u koed didnt have a red defense and u koed him at 50 30 and the rest didnt know how 2 drink hehe.... you can see at the start even you flex 1 of our guys from 6-27 lol

ya tell me about ur tiny lil stats bro and ur top pvp skill
ChildhoodObesity

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot