Hedgehogs kingdom is so safe!

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Hedgehogs kingdom is so safe!

Postby Headchef » Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:44 pm

If you are in lower q knarr, you are always sitting duck.

Indeed in such situation need to get out and go opposite direction.
When failing to do this you already give up on life really...

Knarr combat is fine, don't ruin the potential for group knarr fights just because noobs don't know how to react to this.
Headchef

Postby MightySheep » Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:54 pm

Headchef wrote:Indeed in such situation need to get out and go opposite direction.

or do what I call the eggplant maneuver which is to park your knarr horizontally in a narrow river and then sail down the river in a rowboat

the knarr we were sailing was super low ql anyway because we'd just stolen it from some other guy in HH realm about 20 minutes prior to this :lol: its like why even build knarrs when theyre handing them out for free over at HH
MightySheep

Postby Grog » Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:14 pm

Jackwolf wrote:This is why Knarr combat should be removed
Favourite thread: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3388
Grog

Postby iamahh » Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:12 pm

so if someone manage to make a bot that attacks the same target, knarr becomes nuclear weapon
iamahh

Postby Zaeri » Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:28 pm

Dead person here! Seeing as I'm being used for slight propaganda to discourage people from living at Hedgehugs realm I probably should clear few misconceptions. Entirety of the pursuit happened in Motherland realm on a person who lives in Motherland realm, so the title is VERY misleading and incorrect. ;)

I'm glad that my death has sparked some discussion about knarr combat in general. Before this event I had 0 experience with knarr pvp combat so I didn't have even a slightest clue about everyone aboard being able to strike simultaneously and if I had known it, of course I would've started running instead of boating away. I personally think that anything which can instakill you if you don't know a certain mechanic is bad design unless it's clearly stated in the game. Henceforth I agree with the people who think that current knarr combat system is horrible (plus the fact that you can be "overkilled" without rage, what's up with that?) The people supporting these mechanics are probably the ones who benefit most out of it. Do I think that knarr combat should be removed? No. Do I think that the combat ability of knarr passengers should be drastically decreased? Yes, many times yes.
Zaeri

Postby Headchef » Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:02 pm

iamahh wrote:so if someone manage to make a bot that attacks the same target, knarr becomes nuclear weapon

Why the fuck would you need a bot lol you can just call out in discord who you target? :lol:

Zaeri wrote:Dead person here! Seeing as I'm being used for slight propaganda to discourage people from living at Hedgehugs realm I probably should clear few misconceptions. Entirety of the pursuit happened in Motherland realm on a person who lives in Motherland realm, so the title is VERY misleading and incorrect. ;)

I'm glad that my death has sparked some discussion about knarr combat in general. Before this event I had 0 experience with knarr pvp combat so I didn't have even a slightest clue about everyone aboard being able to strike simultaneously and if I had known it, of course I would've started running instead of boating away. I personally think that anything which can instakill you if you don't know a certain mechanic is bad design unless it's clearly stated in the game. Henceforth I agree with the people who think that current knarr combat system is horrible (plus the fact that you can be "overkilled" without rage, what's up with that?) The people supporting these mechanics are probably the ones who benefit most out of it. Do I think that knarr combat should be removed? No. Do I think that the combat ability of knarr passengers should be drastically decreased? Yes, many times yes.

Also unaware that all passengers of rowboat can strike same target then?

Vortex can also ''instakill'' if not knowing mechanic in a way. What is actually clearly stated in game? Not many things haha.

Combat in general is frowned upon since forever so yeah agree on that part.

Dying without rage is normal, if the attackers manage to deal enough HHP damage.
Last edited by Headchef on Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Headchef

Postby Kaios » Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:05 pm

yeah who needs scripts like on/off coracle haha only scrubs would use stuff like that
Kaios

Postby MightySheep » Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:07 pm

Zaeri wrote:(plus the fact that you can be "overkilled" without rage, what's up with that?)

Are you talking about the other guy that was with you? I flexed to 100% blue before cleaving! Full damage cleave = RIP LOL. I agree that people who dont buy rage shouldnt be killable and people who do buy rage need to be able to distinguishable from those who dont.
MightySheep

Postby Zaeri » Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:15 pm

MightySheep wrote:Are you talking about the other guy that was with you? I flexed to 100% blue before cleaving! Full damage cleave = RIP LOL. I agree that people who dont buy rage shouldnt be killable and people who do buy rage need to be able to distinguishable from those who dont.

Actually both were my characters and neither of them had rage and both died in the encounter. :lol:
Zaeri

Postby Ardennesss » Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:25 pm

MightySheep wrote:
Zaeri wrote:(plus the fact that you can be "overkilled" without rage, what's up with that?)
I flexed to 100% blue before cleaving! Full damage cleave = RIP LOL.
That's not how grievous damage works.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ardennesss

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot