Polish kids go to revenge!!!

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Polish kids go to revenge!!!

Postby dafels » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:17 am

So jealous of Sacraer being a top pvp Chad
dafels

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:31 am

dafels wrote:So jealous of Sacraer being a top pvp Chad

tbh YES
ChildhoodObesity

Postby MadNomad » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:24 pm

azrid wrote:yes fight each other so the rest of us can play

¦]
MadNomad

Postby Ozzy123 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:02 pm

damn sacraer is so fucking obsessed with me i should hire some bodyguards irl xD

Sacraer wrote:
now listen to me dumbass, don’t even try to show your ego somewhere there, you are too weak, you lie too much and show strength on guys in spruce hats on your continent ... you just disgrace, I was infuriated by your stupidity and I thought you troll or something like that, but you really are sick and I feel sorry for you

CONFIRMED PVP GOD ozzy

dude, your entire fucking village is doing slave work for you, your stats are only in like 10% yours, the rest of work is done by all the slaves that you're making out of your friends, in the fight we were 1 minimap away from everyone else and you didn't even try to 1v1 me, you only got cleaved for like 80 and ran away xD I lost 0hp, I did 300 dmg, you were too scarred to 1v1 me, you koed 2 guys that didn't have zigzag learned even xD
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby Embers » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:25 pm

Anyone has Ozzy's excuse bingo? Cause im pretty sure he just hit it.
Embers

Postby Ozzy123 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:28 pm

Embers wrote:Anyone has Ozzy's excuse bingo? Cause im pretty sure he just hit it.

I didn't lose a single hitpoint, noone from my village died, I did some damage, made sacraer run away from me and I left, why would I even have to excuse myself over that? :thinking:
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby Frantianno228 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:28 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:damn sacraer is so fucking obsessed with me i should hire some bodyguards irl xD

Sacraer wrote:
now listen to me dumbass, don’t even try to show your ego somewhere there, you are too weak, you lie too much and show strength on guys in spruce hats on your continent ... you just disgrace, I was infuriated by your stupidity and I thought you troll or something like that, but you really are sick and I feel sorry for you

CONFIRMED PVP GOD ozzy

dude, your entire fucking village is doing slave work for you, your stats are only in like 10% yours, the rest of work is done by all the slaves that you're making out of your friends, in the fight we were 1 minimap away from everyone else and you didn't even try to 1v1 me, you only got cleaved for like 80 and ran away xD I lost 0hp, I did 300 dmg, you were too scarred to 1v1 me, you koed 2 guys that didn't have zigzag learned even xD

all right dude. We just got an insane bot city that making everything for us. Im happy that i got this insane questing bot..

UPD. -> the guy from ozzys vilalge that died
80 damage ( 14 )
UPD2 -> SACRAER AND OZZYS 1V1 ->
My discord -> Frantianno#0620
My youtube channel ->
Frantianno228

Postby MightySheep » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:32 pm

VertixenTV wrote:Oh my god, really... You couldn't say it anything better, true and wise words... OZZY WORDS:
" I NEED ALL BEST CURIOS, ALL HIGHEST QL ITANS, EVERYTHING ALL SALT, ALL MAMM000TTHHH, ALL, ALL, ALL BECAUSE I AM BEST FIGHTER IN THIS GAME, REST ARE NOOBS "
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD... ~
And he fking literally went to his "plot friends" and picked best curios from theirs cupboards and so on... So fking lame egoistic pig.

Dude you really made my day, cheers ! I hope more to come, awesome job !!11

hahaha I can actually believe it, I was in village start of last world which was basically 3 villages under 1 banner like a "coalition". I wasnt playing much at this time but it only lasted for about 1-2 weeks before totally falling apart mainly because of ego clashes etc lol. Imagine having a village made up of people who dont know each other very well and 1 very average player "claims" every single salt node across multiple mountains XD not hard to see what that project fell apart.
MightySheep

Postby Sacraer » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:34 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:damn sacraer is so fucking obsessed with me i should hire some bodyguards irl xD

Sacraer wrote:

CONFIRMED PVP GOD ozzy

1V1 :lol:

CLEAVE 80+ HP

CONFIRMED PVP GOD!!!
Sacraer

Postby Ozzy123 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:35 pm

Frantianno228 wrote:UPD. -> the guy from ozzys vilalge that died Image

I wish someone in my village had a MAGA hat so I could buy it.. unfortunetly hes not from my village and you know it, you chased him before you little liar

Frantianno228 wrote:80 damage ( 14 )

Only 14 dmg btw!!

xD it's so pathetic how you kids have to lie about literally everything

Ozzy123

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot