Polish kids go to revenge!!!

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Polish kids go to revenge!!!

Postby Sacraer » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:39 pm

please do not disgrace
Sacraer

Postby Vigilance » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:39 pm

i like how often people of probably the same age are slinging "kid" at eachother as an insult

haven drama is so boring to read now i could hide the avatars and signatures and be completely unable to guess who is writing.
"Tosak gets the guys undressed faster than their girlfriends can." -NaoWhut
http://i.imgur.com/5cQiL.png http://i.imgur.com/lYyAA.png
Vigilance

Postby Frantianno228 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:40 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:
Frantianno228 wrote:UPD. -> the guy from ozzys vilalge that died Image

I wish someone in my village had a MAGA hat so I could buy it.. unfortunetly hes not from my village and you know it, you chased him before you little liar

Frantianno228 wrote:80 damage ( 14 )

Only 14 dmg btw!!

xD it's so pathetic how you kids have to lie about literally everything

well anyway this is not changed anything. We win this fight anyway x d
My discord -> Frantianno#0620
My youtube channel ->
Frantianno228

Postby Ozzy123 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:41 pm

Vigilance wrote:i like how often people of probably the same age are slinging "kid" at eachother as an insult

haven drama is so boring to read now i could hide the avatars and signatures and be completely unable to guess who is writing.

And you surely know what age everyone is xD and yeah w4 best times making buckets for 23 hours and then oneshotting people with movement hits.. these were the real big boi times
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby Vigilance » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:44 pm

it was boring to read back then but at least everyone didn't sound exactly the same, producing exactly the same "fight videos" with the same "music" "edited" on top of it.

i do concede that i dont know what age everyone is but by the fact that you guys sling it back and forth at eachother i dont know if im alone!

dont take it so personally :)
Vigilance

Postby Ozzy123 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:45 pm

Vigilance wrote:it was boring to read back then but at least everyone didn't sound exactly the same, producing exactly the same "fight videos" with the same "music" "edited" on top of it.

What else do you want to see in a video from a fight except for people fighting? xD
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby Frantianno228 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:51 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:
Vigilance wrote:it was boring to read back then but at least everyone didn't sound exactly the same, producing exactly the same "fight videos" with the same "music" "edited" on top of it.

What else do you want to see in a video from a fight except for people fighting? xD

btw we got a guy in stinging nettle items without Zig Zag! And you guys didnt even kill him... Bumble confirmed best fighter w11
he also did 400 dmg and lost 0 hp. What a fighter... i hope i will be fighting like him...
Last edited by Frantianno228 on Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My discord -> Frantianno#0620
My youtube channel ->
Frantianno228

Postby Vigilance » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:53 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:What else do you want to see in a video from a fight except for people fighting? xD

well for starters a half time show with a dance routine or other arts performance would be pretty good. could probably break up the fight with some commercial spots too for various merchants through the world. :roll:

Frantianno228 wrote:btw we got a guy in stinging nettle items without Zig Zag! And you guys didnt even kill him... Bumble confirmed best fighter w11
he also did 400 dmg and lost 0 hp. What a fighter... i hope i will be fighting like him...
-broken image-

try using a real image uploading site next time
Vigilance

Postby Sacraer » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:55 pm

Frantianno228 wrote:
Ozzy123 wrote:

btw we got a guy in stinging nettle items without Zig Zag! And you guys didnt even kill him... Bumble confirmed best fighter w11

what are you doing here!?!?!?
go questing on my char!
Sacraer

Postby Potjeh » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:05 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:

I can tell you what I don't want: cancerous music. Seriously are y'all competing who can dig up worse earrape? I've skipped through every one of these fight video because I just can't take that disgusting shit you call music. Just raw audio from your voice chat would be infinitely better. Also, if you're not gonna put proper effort into it, please don't roleplay at all. Just factual reporting and maybe some standard mudslinging at your opponent would be much better.
Image Bottleneck
Potjeh

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot