America: The West Continent

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

America: The West Continent

Postby Burinn » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:19 pm

Official thread for all things related to goings-ons in AMERICA (the western most continent).

If you live in AMERICA feel free to check in. If anyone needs help, feel free to ask.

I'd like to thank all of you brave patriots out there protecting our freedoms. Never forget.

(stolen from this post)

GOD BLESS THE WEST CONTINENT. GOD BLESS AMERICA.
Last edited by Burinn on Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sabinati wrote:do you expect me to just check the forum constantly, fuck off
Burinn

Re: America: The West Continent

Postby Oswald3 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:28 pm

Wait until the Sprucens arrive on shore and colonize the hell out of your sacred 'America'.
"Men talk of killing time, while time quietly kills them."-Dion Boucicault
Oswald3

Postby Burinn » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:31 pm

Oswald3 wrote:Wait until the Sprucens arrive on shore and colonize the hell out of your sacred 'America'.

You'll find that America is a melting pot of all cultures. We welcome the intrepid immigrant. The ambitious. The brave. Those yearning for a taste of freedom.
Burinn

Postby Ysh » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:33 pm

Burinn wrote:
Oswald3 wrote:Wait until the Sprucens arrive on shore and colonize the hell out of your sacred 'America'.

You'll find that America is a melting pot of all cultures. We welcome the intrepid immigrant. The ambitious. The brave. Those yearning for a taste of freedom.

I think a man who say this is not true American. This Burinn is dual citizen perhaps?
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby Burinn » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:35 pm

Ysh wrote:I think a man who say this is not true American. This Burinn is dual citizen perhaps?

I live in America in both Haven and real life.

A double-American if you will.
Burinn

Postby VDZ » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:38 pm

VDZ wrote:Fuck no, I don't want to live in America. Hell is already on the Southern Continent, so we have to be something else.
VDZ

Postby Burinn » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:39 pm

VDZ wrote:
VDZ wrote:Fuck no, I don't want to live in America. Hell is already on the Southern Continent, so we have to be something else.

We don't have a choice as to what country we're born into. I for one am glad I was blessed into being born on a continent with such extensive personal freedoms.
Burinn

Postby borka » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:41 pm

borka

Postby Ysh » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:44 pm

Burinn wrote:
Ysh wrote:I think a man who say this is not true American. This Burinn is dual citizen perhaps?

I live in America in both Haven and real life.

A double-American if you will.

I see these word of subversion you plant in other thread:
Burinn wrote:"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

To allowed these men you call wretched refuse into these lands? It is nonsense. This will ruin ancap paradise American currently enjoys.
Upon further review, these word is not even yours, but rather written by an Emma Lazarus in 1883:
Wikipedia wrote:"The New Colossus" is a sonnet that American poet Emma Lazarus (1849–1887) wrote in 1883 to raise money for the construction of a pedestal for the Statue of Liberty. In 1903, the poem was cast onto a bronze plaque and mounted inside the pedestal's lower level.

Some further information for those interest in original author:
Wikipedia wrote:Emma Lazarus was born in New York City, July 22, 1849, into a large Sephardic Jewish family. She was the fourth of seven children of Moses Lazarus, a wealthy Jewish merchant, and sugar refiner; and Esther Nathan. One of her great-grandfathers on the Lazarus side was from Germany; the rest of her Lazarus and Nathan ancestors were originally from Portugal and resident in New York long before the American Revolution, being among the original twenty-three Portuguese Jews who arrived in New Amsterdam fleeing the Inquisition from their settlement of Recife, Brazil. Lazarus's great-great-grandmother on her mother's side, Grace Seixas Nathan (born in New York in 1752) was also a poet. Lazarus was related through her mother to Benjamin N. Cardozo, Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States. Her siblings included sisters, Josephine Lazarus, Sarah, Mary, Emma, Agnes and Annie; and there was also a brother, Frank.
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby Burinn » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:48 pm

While I think there are some core tenants of what it is to be AMERICAN that AMERICANS can disagree on, I think the focus of this thread should be our shared love for our country and troops who protect our freedoms. Never forget.

That said, someone has asked me what the "rules" should be for openly carrying a sword in AMERICA. Being that this is not a dictatorship I think we should hold the question open to all citizens of our blessed continent.

I for one think that THE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.
Burinn

Next

Return to The Moot