Polish kids go to revenge!!!

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Polish kids go to revenge!!!

Postby VertixenTV » Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:13 pm

ChildhoodObesity wrote:you had 300+ ua for sure xd, i mean idk half our chars didnt even have rage on this fight, i only had 3 of ur guys in aggro and 70ua HHUEHUE 1 guy u koed didnt have a red defense and u koed him at 50 30 and the rest didnt know how 2 drink hehe.... you can see at the start even you flex 1 of our guys from 6-27 lol

ya tell me about ur tiny lil stats bro and ur top pvp skill

REALLY...? It is so lame from you, like damn... So low, rly.... How you can blame the ppls that are playing and fighting with you against others, giving their lives and fighting till the end... ? HOW DARE YOU... ? You should fking defend them till the end, not blaming them for the losses and looking for lame excuses.... so LAME from you !!
VertixenTV

Postby Burinn » Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:27 pm

VertixenTV wrote:
ChildhoodObesity wrote:you had 300+ ua for sure xd, i mean idk half our chars didnt even have rage on this fight, i only had 3 of ur guys in aggro and 70ua HHUEHUE 1 guy u koed didnt have a red defense and u koed him at 50 30 and the rest didnt know how 2 drink hehe.... you can see at the start even you flex 1 of our guys from 6-27 lol

REALLY...? It is so lame from you, like damn... So low, rly.... How you can blame the ppls that are playing and fighting with you against others, giving their lives and fighting till the end... ? HOW DARE YOU... ? You should fking defend them till the end, not blaming them for the losses and looking for lame excuses.... so LAME from you !!

Not cool!
sabinati wrote:do you expect me to just check the forum constantly, fuck off
Burinn

Postby Ysh » Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:04 pm

Potjeh wrote:I can tell you what I don't want: cancerous music. Seriously are y'all competing who can dig up worse earrape? I've skipped through every one of these fight video because I just can't take that disgusting shit you call music. Just raw audio from your voice chat would be infinitely better. Also, if you're not gonna put proper effort into it, please don't roleplay at all. Just factual reporting and maybe some standard mudslinging at your opponent would be much better.

I just mute the video.
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:26 pm

VertixenTV wrote:

XD i mean these ppl are my friends its not very mean to say that my friend who didnt play in 2 years couldnt not geet koed cuz he didnt have combat discoveries, or people who are inexperienced in combat forgot to drink. HAHA
ChildhoodObesity

Postby Ozzy123 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:35 pm

VertixenTV wrote:

Hey vertixen i think your google translate broke, he didnt even blame anyone in his post xD
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby pimotimo » Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:50 pm

Bringing ur friends to pvp fight without red def sounds like a dangerous thing to do
pimotimo

Postby MadNomad » Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:53 pm

pimotimo wrote:Bringing ur friends to pvp fight without red def sounds like a dangerous thing to do

someone is a fool if he doesnt have all necessary moves like either zig zag manuever or artful evasion or take aim and some proper attacks, It is not a surprise that this person gets easily beaten

Ozzy123 wrote:"Oh no how can you listen to that cancerous music that literally milions of people listen to and that gathers thousands of people in crowd on concerts and festival, how can anyone listen to that and not to my favourite underground german yodelling band that noone knows, OOF

it indeed discourages watching the video for the group of people the video is aimed at, I personally turn off sound if I decide to watch a video like this
MadNomad

Postby Sacraer » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:26 pm

1 mil lp

2.1 mil lp

1.4 mil lp

tbh its alts we can trust ozzy 100%!!! :D
Sacraer

Postby Ozzy123 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:37 pm

You just must manipulate facts and lie right Sacraer? You know jeky didn't even die on that fight, you fucking posted a vid of him dying elsewhere xD
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby Sacraer » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:43 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:You just must manipulate facts and lie right Sacraer? You know jeky didn't even die on that fight, you fucking posted a vid of him dying elsewhere xD

You said that the guys who died in battle are altos and nothing more, and I published the jeky skull here as well as the video where he died, what problems?
we must listen to your lies here and then watch you dodge... and explain to me what kind of idiot you need to be in order to have a character better than that of frantiano and not have combat skills

and I’m sure that if I watch the video I’ll find every zig-zag or artful evasion
Sacraer

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot