Faction Map

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Faction Map

Postby Hrenli » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:48 pm

Sethfire wrote:Furthermore, here is another Realm map (with colours!). This should not be as controversial

How so? Your choice of colors is extremely controversial!

(just pulling your leg really)
Too old to rock-n-roll, too young to die.
Hrenli

Postby Frantianno228 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:57 pm

_Gunnar wrote:Looks great, as always.

Aside: is there a reason Yggdrasil are not joining the conflict on either side? Are they just wary because of what happened last world (I wasn't around so don't really know)?

How long can you really maintain a neutral stance? If one side wins they will soon be looking for new targets.

I just visited Yggdrasil and the people I met seemed very unwary of strangers, totally different to people's attitude on other continents.

Thats NK + F&I kingdom.They are "Neutral" (ally with hh for sure)
My discord -> Frantianno#0620
My youtube channel ->
Frantianno228

Postby Ganhart » Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:08 pm

Frantianno228 wrote:

Aside: is there a reason Yggdrasil are not joining the conflict on either side? Are they just wary because of what happened last world (I wasn't around so don't really know)?

How long can you really maintain a neutral stance? If one side wins they will soon be looking for new targets.

I just visited Yggdrasil and the people I met seemed very unwary of strangers, totally different to people's attitude on other continents.

True, can also confirm that Therion is HH satellite
Ganhart

Postby NoBizd » Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:30 pm

Ganhart wrote:True, can also confirm that Therion is HH satellite

And that's why Veggies got agreement with Therion, what was mentioned few pages earlier. Sounds legit 100%
NoBizd

Postby Ganhart » Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:32 pm

NoBizd wrote:
Ganhart wrote:True, can also confirm that Therion is HH satellite

And that's why Veggies got agreement with Therion, what was mentioned few pages earlier. Sounds legit 100%

Exactly, I don't even know how people can miss such obvious facts.
Ganhart

Postby Kaios » Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:40 pm

_Gunnar wrote:Aside: is there a reason Yggdrasil are not joining the conflict on either side? Are they just wary because of what happened last world (I wasn't around so don't really know)?

The northwest continent is no stranger to griefing, for the first week and longer there were losers bringing out alts to smash inactive claims, mess up land leveling and other obnoxious crap like that. AD nerds have already been constantly harassing the locals and roaming around the village area pretty much since the first few weeks, think they got a couple of kills already but nothing else major that I’m aware of it’s not like that’s anything new and it’s not really going to stop most of us from going about our business. I think you could interchange with unwary to being friendly, perhaps? I always see messages about people being cautious of unknowns but what do you think should happen instant aggro or immediately hearth away or what?

Despite some on-going drama with a few unruly individuals that in all honesty I have absolutely nothing against, things are going fairly well and I don’t see any reason to start aggroing most players on sight. There are many “neutral” villages covered by AD as well, should we start fights with all of them because they are feeding exp to the people attacking us? Never had any in-game contact with hedgehugs so far and I certainly don’t expect them to come assist with anything when they have their own issues to deal with, but they are definitely much nicer than AD has been so far. If they are having fun sending over the frosty clones (hehe get it cones/clones) then good for them I hope they feel like the time and resources spent in doing all that is worth it.
Kaios

Postby Sethfire » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:58 pm

Kaios wrote:Never had any in-game contact with hedgehugs so far

Not surprised, considering Yggdrasil and HH are basically on opposite sites of the map..
Sethfire

Postby Ants » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:06 am

Frantianno228 wrote:

They're not neutral. They're against AD.

Frantianno228 wrote:

When Atikin was trying to be intimidating she did mention that a particular HH village would back them up, but I think it was bs. People in Hedgehugs don't seem to like them much honestly.
Haven's most kawaii retarded ethot karen
Ants

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:11 am

well i dont think anyone needs convincing that ad is just full of griefers/noobkillers XD, pretty common knowledge that theyre the biggest shitters in the game :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
ChildhoodObesity

Postby _Gunnar » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:44 am

Kaios wrote:I think you could interchange with unwary to being friendly, perhaps? I always see messages about people being cautious of unknowns but what do you think should happen instant aggro or immediately hearth away or what?

Not at all - it was nice. On other continents, if I meet someone without a wall in between me and them they generally hearth (or start to chase me).
_Gunnar

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot