Faction Map

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Faction Map

Postby Kaios » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:11 pm

MightySheep wrote:
Kaios wrote:Now it makes sense why everyone is so bored, they have all allied each other.

Well the total forces of the alliance is still a smaller zerg than what HH produced for the meteor. If HH brought mains they could have won.

Therion is btw a hermit trader who bought kingdom with trade thread quite early on. We have arrangement with him for central continent.

I edited my post, was just making a point about associating people with groups so arbitrarily.
Kaios

Postby Sethfire » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:21 pm

Yeah I mean I agree. Looking at the realm map, it appears AD and allies covers significantly more land than HH and thus have much larger army. This is actually misleading as seen in the last fight both factions were equal numbers like sheep said.

This is probably because the HH group has more allied villages concentrated together in a single continent while AD is spread out over multiple continents. (Don't quote me on that)
Sethfire

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:56 pm

MightySheep wrote:
Kaios wrote:Now it makes sense why everyone is so bored, they have all allied each other.

Well the total forces of the alliance is still a smaller zerg than what HH produced for the meteor. If HH brought mains they could have won.

Therion is btw a hermit trader who bought kingdom with trade thread quite early on. We have arrangement with him for central continent.

well i mean the mains arent pvpers is the problem, its like as if u guys also brought all ur crafters to fight lol. so it is a problem ya
ChildhoodObesity

Postby NeoBasilisk » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:46 pm

loving the maps and I suspect that the new map geography is at least part of the reason that more people continue to play this world
NeoBasilisk

Postby Jazcash » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:20 am

This is how the Therion realm fits in btw

therion.JPG
therion.JPG (33.11 KiB) Viewed 1009 times
Jazcash

Postby Sethfire » Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:42 am

Appreciate the feedback. Here is an updated realm and faction map.

Sethfire

Postby Saxony4 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:57 pm

Sethfire wrote:Appreciate the feedback. Here is an updated realm and faction map.

This is a gross over exaggeration of faction controlled territory.
AD by no means has full grasp over the entirety of the western continent for example.
These faction maps are retarded and misleading.
loftar wrote:git da mony
Saxony4

Postby Frantianno228 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:18 pm

Saxony4 wrote:
Sethfire wrote:Appreciate the feedback. Here is an updated realm and faction map.

This is a gross over exaggeration of faction controlled territory.
AD by no means has full grasp over the entirety of the western continent for example.
These faction maps are retarded and misleading.

its KINDGOM map, saxony, KINGDOM map. Sorry he cant put your log cabin in this map
My discord -> Frantianno#0620
My youtube channel ->
Frantianno228

Postby dafels » Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:58 pm

Saxony4 wrote:These faction maps are retarded and misleading.

Exactly, these people concluding from faction maps that most of world is allied to AD and screaming here in forums about it are plain retarded
dafels

Postby Kaios » Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:27 pm

dafels wrote:Exactly, these people concluding from faction maps that most of world is allied to AD and screaming here in forums about it are plain retarded

Yeah very true it reminds of those times when players would kill hermits because “they are allied to dis” just based on realm influence omg such retards
Kaios

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot