Faction Map

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Faction Map

Postby Kaios » Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:56 pm

MightySheep wrote:except this map does accurately show the control of each kingdom even if they arent claiming that area all currently, it shows who will eventually own what, I guess sea marks might shake things up a bit but for now this faction maps reflect reality

dont see issue with killing people living under enemy kingdom territory, generating them authority

No dude they won’t shake anything up at all, same factions as every world will place their realms around before anyone else. They already are but I suspect you’re just feigning ignorance and do actually know that.

Nothing wrong with killing on other kingdom territory, just pointing out the hypocrisy of one guy to pretend he actually cares about who is allied to what, etc.
Kaios

Postby dafels » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:42 pm

Kaios wrote:
dafels wrote:Exactly, these people concluding from faction maps that most of world is allied to AD and screaming here in forums about it are plain retarded

Yeah very true it reminds of those times when players would kill hermits because “they are allied to dis” just based on realm influence omg such retards

lol fuck off sore loser I'm talking about the people that are actually participating in the faction events, helping in fights, not about the people that are just living in the faction' s realm and I don't see anything wrong with cleansing enemy's faction's realm population, you clearly don't know what ally actually implies in this game and you are making shit up right now lmao
dafels

Postby Kaios » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:46 pm

Wah wah boohoo can dish it out but can’t take it, go waste your time building more cairns dipshit or are your “allies” (slaves) doing that for you hehe
Kaios

Postby dafels » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:56 pm

keep sitting in your walls, whine how toxic is pvp as you do every world and do nothing while the big boi WINNERS have their fun, loser mentality right here
dafels

Postby Kaios » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:57 pm

I know it’s difficult for your tiny brain to conceive this but I’m able to have fun on games without trying to ruin it for others. If you’re attempting to criticize me for that... well, ok.
Kaios

Postby dafels » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:10 pm

lmao your random insults hold no value, you're whining about pvpers for using game mechanics to their own benefit and having fun, maybe the game is really not for you when you can't deal with the game mechanics, other people's playstyle/source of fun and that there is better people in the game than you. Keep on whining crybaby or whatever losers do, nothing will ever change out of that haha
dafels

Postby Kaios » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:13 pm

Yeah bro I will keep whining and telling you what a piece of shit you are because it’s the truth. Hope you’re enjoying getting your dick sucked by all the former dis dogs that decided to be cucks and ally themselves with the same people responsible for killing them all the time.
Kaios

Postby dafels » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:22 pm

You just described how the 2 biggest factions are made right now. Hope you're enjoying being in a loser position for x-th world in a row :lol:
dafels

Postby Kaios » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:24 pm

dafels wrote:You just described how the 2 biggest factions are made right now. Hope you're enjoying being in a loser position for x-th world in a row :lol:

Dude I literally do not care, my life doesn’t revolve around this game like yours does. I’m bored at work so I’m shit talking you and you are feeding in to it like the fucking idiot you are.
Kaios

Postby dafels » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:32 pm

I'm not actively playing since world 9 ended, who is the idiot now :lol:
dafels

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot