Faction Map

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Faction Map

Postby Kaios » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:33 pm

Still you
Kaios

Postby dafels » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:50 pm

Wrong
dafels

Postby NeoBasilisk » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:54 pm

now this is shitposting
NeoBasilisk

Postby _Gunnar » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:05 pm

I have visited Therion, Never Neverland, AD, Hedgehugs, but yet to find the other realms... my Nomad credo is very insistent that I shoudn't visit the NE continent for some reason!

I would have thought that I should have encountered the Vegetable Ninjas realm, based on where I live - is it not very big yet? I could do with some realm bonuses...

MightySheep wrote:
Sethfire wrote:Should I put therion down as neutral or part of AD alliance for faction map?

dunno, the word "faction" doesnt really apply

What qualifies someone to be a "faction"? I always found the use of that word in this context weird.
_Gunnar

Postby Jazcash » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:44 pm

_Gunnar wrote:I would have thought that I should have encountered the Vegetable Ninjas realm, based on where I live - is it not very big yet? I could do with some realm bonuses...

They only made it like 2/3 days ago, think they're expanding but idk how fast
Jazcash

Postby wickerman_156 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:01 am

Sethfire wrote:

von Wurstone
wickerman_156

Postby Hrenli » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:47 am

Kaios and dafels got to some serious level cartography in this thread! Kudos for keeping the moot alive. :D
Too old to rock-n-roll, too young to die.
Hrenli

Postby loskierek » Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:07 pm

waiting for seven seas alliance to form on islands
loskierek

Postby Sethfire » Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:35 pm

So clearly there are a few people not happy with the way I did the maps, let me first apologise. Here is a draft "PVP alliance" map, that hopefully show the actual control of land, ignoring the kingdom and realm borders.

I only know the location of a few groups, ad village for one, geleoriks village, veggie's disneyland, and idk what else. I suppose someone could tell me, but I have a feeling it's not a good idea to tell your enemy where all your allies live at.. (And for the record, the HH areas are rough representation and aren't accurate either.) (In fact the map is probably completely wrong and inaccurate)

Furthermore, here is another Realm map (with colours!). This should not be as controversial, as it simply represents the actual borders of the present in-game realms. As I do not have the time and effort to track down the border cairn of every single realm, I am going to have to rely on the assumption that some of these realm borders stretch to the entirety of the continent that they are situated on. Clearly, this is not the final map, as I'm sure there will be new realms popping up in the coming months. But, it should be mostly accurate for the current date. (Also, removed MOTHERLAND since they're basically a satellite kingdom and about to be assimilated by NN)

Last edited by Sethfire on Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sethfire

Postby _Gunnar » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:00 pm

Looks great, as always.

Aside: is there a reason Yggdrasil are not joining the conflict on either side? Are they just wary because of what happened last world (I wasn't around so don't really know)?

How long can you really maintain a neutral stance? If one side wins they will soon be looking for new targets.

I just visited Yggdrasil and the people I met seemed very unwary of strangers, totally different to people's attitude on other continents.
_Gunnar

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot