Large Group of players that love to raid villages.

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Large Group of players that love to raid villages.

Postby neoblackheart » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:58 am

https://odditown.com/haven/map/#x=119.2 ... .22&zoom=9

This is where their base is at. They came in while me and 1 other guy wasn't online for a day while we waited on stuff to get done and completely ripped everything out of the base. Didn't even take the stuff they just took the cabinets set them outside the claim took a few items and left all the stuff they didn't want off claim. They killed the horse we had and just left it there as well as emptying the chicken coop of food so they would starve to death. Took the random junk off the study desks and took them off claim as well as pretty much making sure anything we had was off claim so it would decay. We came back on today to watch as only around 1 or 2 items were left outside with 25% damage ticks. we lost a good 3/4 of everything we own.

If your a group that enjoys raiding people or that just enjoys raiding raiders this is a group you should go after.

Yes it was enclosed witha pallisade except on the 3rd mine floor which I hadn't gotten the stuff to put up yet. This is where they got in they mined in through that to get to my base there was no cave entrance nearby.
neoblackheart

Re: Large Group of players that love to raid villages.

Postby kirion » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:26 am

Lesson learned : ALWAYS enclose your minehole within your settlement with a visitor gate. Do that and you will not get unwanted visitors stealing from you.
kirion

Postby MadNomad » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:06 am

kirion wrote:ALWAYS enclose your minehole within your settlement with a visitor gate

you could also use the normal one but build another palisade with visitor gate underground
MadNomad

Postby MagicManICT » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:10 am

MadNomad wrote:
kirion wrote:ALWAYS enclose your minehole within your settlement with a visitor gate

you could also use the normal one but build another palisade with visitor gate underground

I've always understood it to be best if you have gates above and below just to decrease the likelihood of shenanigans (bug exploits).
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Frantianno228 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:50 am

I catched a guy from this village yesterday, he was lucky that my partner was on another lake
My discord -> Frantianno#0620
My youtube channel ->
Frantianno228

Postby neoblackheart » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:04 pm

yeah all my mine levels had a palisade except my last level. I needed to save enough leather I logged on to get the leather out of proccessing when i found our base ransacked.
neoblackheart

Postby MagicManICT » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:15 pm

neoblackheart wrote:yeah all my mine levels had a palisade except my last level. I needed to save enough leather I logged on to get the leather out of proccessing when i found our base ransacked.

Compartmentalization.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby kirion » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:52 pm

Just so that i am clear, see what i meant with my glorious paint skill :

kirion

Return to The Moot