Who would win - Knarr full of HH or Dorkins & some farmers

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Who would win - Knarr full of HH or Dorkins & some farme

Postby bmjclark » Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:25 am

Alas, AD's archenemy from w3 4 and 5 strikes back. The dreaded timezones have returned. Where's koya to tell us what sun tzu would do.
Cajoes wrote:I was the murder victim your guy aggro'd. And slew. Entirely unprovoked. Rather handily at that. Which prompted the retaliatory party. That you also handily slew.
bmjclark

Postby Grog » Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:59 am

bmjclark wrote:Alas, AD's archenemy from w3 4 and 5 strikes back. The dreaded timezones have returned. Where's koya to tell us what sun tzu would do.

<3
Favourite thread: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3388
Grog

Postby Frantianno228 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:02 am

wonder-ass wrote:
Frantianno228 wrote:
Ozzy123 wrote:Image

That's what AD does without daddy sacraer.. fucking LAME

That's what AD does IN NIGHT t b h Image

u guys should try come at day time

frank you guys always come to us in morning times when literally nobody is online we ganked people on west before sacraer went to sleep not our problem he went to sleep :shrug:

In w10 it was ok to fight at this time. U guys always fight us in that time!
But now u guys cant fight us fair so you decide to wait till me and sacraer went to sleep.
Btw - >U gUyS aLwAyS cOmE tO uS iN mOrNiNg WhEn No OnE iS online ( tbh smh bleh)
My discord -> Frantianno#0620
My youtube channel ->
Frantianno228

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:34 am

Frantianno228 wrote:In w10 it was ok to fight at this time. U guys always fight us in that time!
But now u guys cant fight us fair so you decide to wait till me and sacraer went to sleep.
Btw - >U gUyS aLwAyS cOmE tO uS iN mOrNiNg WhEn No OnE iS online ( tbh smh bleh)

half our group is NA and ur coming at like 6am-10am my time on weekdays X D BIGTHONK.
ChildhoodObesity

Postby VertixenTV » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:01 am

Ozzy123 wrote:Google translate does poor job translating from ukrainian to english, try again sacraer, I still don't understand why your excuse for not fighting 7v8 would be "it wasn't our prime time" like wtf u had 8 main fighters there, is that not enough?

It's simple that they do not leave if their leader isn't around.
VertixenTV

Postby loskierek » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:08 pm

just out of curiosity why should they fight you? if the odds are not good then if you didnt catch them out i dont see why they should.
loskierek

Postby Frantianno228 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:11 pm

loskierek wrote:just out of curiosity why should they fight you? if the odds are not good then if you didnt catch them out i dont see why they should.

they was talking shit in w10, w11 also. That they are stronger that us and they easy can stomp us.
also Image
My youtube channel ->
Frantianno228

Postby wonder-ass » Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:35 pm

Frantianno228 wrote:
loskierek wrote:just out of curiosity why should they fight you? if the odds are not good then if you didnt catch them out i dont see why they should.

they was talking shit in w10, w11 also. That they are stronger that us and they easy can stomp us.
also Image

idk troll already proved to sacraer that hes better with that wonderful 1v1 you guys ganked troll on to save succraer XD
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby Frantianno228 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:36 pm

ChildhoodObesity wrote:
Frantianno228 wrote:In w10 it was ok to fight at this time. U guys always fight us in that time!

half our group is NA and ur coming at like 6am-10am my time on weekdays X D BIGTHONK.

u sleeping 3 hours per day why are you writing about time
My youtube channel ->
Frantianno228

Previous

Return to The Moot