Who would win - Knarr full of HH or Dorkins & some farmers

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Who would win - Knarr full of HH or Dorkins & some farme

Postby Sacraer » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:14 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:Google translate does poor job translating from ukrainian to english, try again sacraer, I still don't understand why your excuse for not fighting 7v8 would be "it wasn't our prime time" like wtf u had 8 main fighters there, is that not enough?

when once again I float near your village I see monkeys with swords but for some reason they don’t go out to fight
my people even went beyond the palisade, think about it
Sacraer

Postby Ozzy123 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:19 pm

Maybe because not everyone in this game is a fighter? People use swords for hunting, you know? Having a sword doesn't mean that someone is a 17 year old ukrainian kid that skips school to quest for 15 hours/day just to kill spruce caps. I told you multiple times that most of my village are people that are +- 30 year old and they are playing for 2-3h/day after work just to chill out, and your little brain can't understand that they WILL NOT FIGHT YOU, even if they have b12s they still won't fight you. Meanwhile on your side the 8 people were all fighters, dodoe, felix, headchef, kim, mightysheep, dorkins and some 2 other nerds, they're all focused on fighting in this game. Think about it.
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby Sacraer » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:22 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:Maybe because not everyone in this game is a fighter? People use swords for hunting, you know? Having a sword doesn't mean that someone is a 17 year old ukrainian kid that skips school to quest for 15 hours/day just to kill spruce caps. I told you multiple times that most of my village are people that are +- 30 year old and they are playing for 2-3h/day after work just to chill out, and your little brain can't understand that they WILL NOT FIGHT YOU, even if they have b12s they still won't fight you. Meanwhile on your side the 8 people were all fighters, dodoe, felix, headchef, kim, mightysheep, dorkins and some 2 other nerds, they're all focused on fighting in this game. Think about it.

I think that your Polish brain is much smaller than Ukrainian since you don’t understand that every battle needs a leader, and my people understand this, they decided to try their hand without me, and no one died, that means everything is not bad
and they are quite independent in contrast to your hard workers from the factory which is 30 years old
Sacraer

Postby Frantianno228 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:30 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:
Frantianno228 wrote:

u guys should try come at day time

It was a fucking 7v8, if we come at day time it will be 7v20, really 7v8 is not fair enough for you?

Ya ok. Come. Ill gonna gather 7 people just because you have only 7. Wanna FAIR fight? ye come get it!
My discord -> Frantianno#0620
My youtube channel ->
Frantianno228

Postby Frantianno228 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:32 pm

ya chill ozzwald

yesterday was only 3 people from AD. 3!!
My discord -> Frantianno#0620
My youtube channel ->
Frantianno228

Postby dafels » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:45 pm

From what I gather, they went to west continent on AD's downtime so they don't have to fight Sacraer?
dafels

Postby Ozzy123 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:55 pm

dafels wrote:From what I gather, they went to west continent on AD's downtime so they don't have to fight Sacraer?

From what I gather, AD can't fight 7v8 without sacraer?
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby Sacraer » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:37 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:
dafels wrote:From what I gather, they went to west continent on AD's downtime so they don't have to fight Sacraer?

From what I gather, AD can't fight 7v8 without sacraer?

From what I gather, HH can't fight 7v8 vs sacraer?
Sacraer

Postby Ozzy123 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:54 pm

Sacraer wrote:From what I gather, HH can't fight 7v8 vs sacraer?

You can't even fight 1v1 against a guy with half your stats xD

Ozzy123

Postby wonder-ass » Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:30 pm

Frantianno228 wrote:
Ozzy123 wrote:Image

That's what AD does without daddy sacraer.. fucking LAME

That's what AD does IN NIGHT t b h Image

u guys should try come at day time

frank you guys always come to us in morning times when literally nobody is online we ganked people on west before sacraer went to sleep not our problem he went to sleep :shrug:
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot