Fight for a meteorite

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Fight for a meteorite

Postby dullah » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:15 pm

quality pvp game
dullah

Postby wonder-ass » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:38 pm

CaveHermit wrote:
wonder-ass wrote:
Sacraer wrote:thanks jorb, such events are needed at least once a month, tbh

indeed we need more things to fight over like meteor.
also this lag and disconnects needs to be fixed this is so bad. felix dead to dc / snail dead to dc/ tearful dead to dc / bunch of other people and bert died to lags.
im sad but also glad i wasnt there .

So much lags and crash bcs you guys don't want fight us when we are online 6v6 u need ask your ppl in realm (guys who want help in fight near meteoryt) and later is fight 15ad vs 30hh xdd and 45ppl on screen....

not my idea to call bunch of nabs. also we dont have many fighters its me-trollex-ozzy-bert-sadbear-snail-rlx (the rest either dont have rage or arent online enough to join us half the time or are now farmers this world and dont wanna join fights) :shrug:
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby CaveHermit » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:45 pm

wonder-ass wrote:
CaveHermit wrote:
wonder-ass wrote:thanks jorb, such events are needed at least once a month, tbh

also this lag and disconnects needs to be fixed this is so bad. felix dead to dc / snail dead to dc/ tearful dead to dc / bunch of other people and bert died to lags.
im sad but also glad i wasnt there .

So much lags and crash bcs you guys don't want fight us when we are online 6v6 u need ask your ppl in realm (guys who want help in fight near meteoryt) and later is fight 15ad vs 30hh xdd and 45ppl on screen....

not my idea to call bunch of nabs. also we dont have many fighters its me-trollex-ozzy-bert-sadbear-snail-rlx (the rest either dont have rage or arent online enough to join us half the time or are now farmers this world and dont wanna join fights) :shrug:[/quote]
Avien,bert,sadbear,ozzy,trollex,bleh,bunsey,snail,yung and probably 10more ppl but you just dont want fight XD come at the night when our ppl sleep and say hahaah FIGHT USS !!!! YUHUHUHUHUHUH NICEE
CaveHermit

Postby wonder-ass » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:52 pm

bunsey dont wanna fight hes farmer- avien never comes to fight also farmer say the other 10 felix because there arent any xd for some reason they all wanted to be fucking farmers this world. come at night YA SURE lmao we gank on west continent at 8pm and nobody come 2 hours later we go to veggies to bully them they also quickly run in to gates xd.
wonder-ass

Postby CaveHermit » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:56 pm

wonder-ass wrote:bunsey dont wanna fight hes farmer- avien never comes to fight also farmer say the other 10 felix because there arent any xd for some reason they all wanted to be fucking farmers this world. come at night YA SURE lmao we gank on west continent at 8pm and nobody come 2 hours later we go to veggies to bully them they also quickly run in to gates xd.

man for you 8pm for me its 2am XD come when i have 8pm then we will see what happend. i Promise i will go out and prob few ppl more too and smash your head noob.
For rus ppl its 4am BTW XD
CaveHermit

Postby wonder-ass » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:02 pm

CaveHermit wrote:
wonder-ass wrote:bunsey dont wanna fight hes farmer- avien never comes to fight also farmer say the other 10 felix because there arent any xd for some reason they all wanted to be fucking farmers this world. come at night YA SURE lmao we gank on west continent at 8pm and nobody come 2 hours later we go to veggies to bully them they also quickly run in to gates xd.

man for you 8pm for me its 2am XD come when i have 8pm then we will see what happend. i Promise i will go out and prob few ppl more too and smash your head noob.

i live in europe retard 8pm for me is 8pm for you XD
go back to school felix you dont even know timezones!
wonder-ass

Postby CaveHermit » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:12 pm

wonder-ass wrote:
CaveHermit wrote:

i live in europe retard 8pm for me is 8pm for you XD
go back to school felix you dont even know timezones!

WTF man you never was here 8pm? xD i saw 1time ss when you guys gank ppl on west contient scren 2:16am XDDDDD NICE 8PM BTW
and i dont know where you live bcs idc. XD on w10 you guys was crying about timezone so i was think you have time like another HH XD ;) Retard
http://prntscr.com/n1xb3v
CaveHermit

Postby wonder-ass » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:31 pm

your guys are very slow at @everyone is like 4 hours late xd.
you guys cry this world more than us about timezone ok our group is like 50% american time zone and 50% euro timezone so half the time we are missing a lot of people.
wonder-ass

Postby Ozzy123 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:36 pm

Sacraer wrote:I was waiting for the 2 month so that HH's girls came out to fight

Maybe you shouldn't go to sleep everytime we come to your continent?
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby Frantianno228 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:36 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:
Sacraer wrote:I was waiting for the 2 month so that HH's girls came out to fight

Maybe you shouldn't go to sleep everytime we come to your continent?

real life > games ok yeah
My discord -> Frantianno#0620
My youtube channel ->
Frantianno228

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot