Hedgehogs kingdom is so safe!

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Hedgehogs kingdom is so safe!

Postby mietzi94 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:11 am

Kinda hilarious to call it "ganking sprucecaps". Veggies and ad are basically looking for fights and if they dont get any, why not knock / kill people in the opponents territory. That guy had thanes. Chars like his show that its worth to KO anyone you see in others territorys, because anyone could have decent loot at that point.
Not life, but good life, is to be chiefly valued.
mietzi94

Postby Grog » Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:14 am

mietzi94 wrote:Kinda hilarious to call it "ganking sprucecaps". Veggies and ad are basically looking for fights and if they dont get any, why not knock / kill people in the opponents territory. That guy had thanes. Chars like his show that its worth to KO anyone you see in others territorys, because anyone could have decent loot at that point.

Exept that's not what he wrote.
Favourite thread: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3388
Grog

Postby Ozzy123 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:16 am

mietzi94 wrote:Kinda hilarious to call it "ganking sprucecaps". Veggies and ad are basically looking for fights and if they dont get any, why not knock / kill people in the opponents territory. That guy had thanes. Chars like his show that its worth to KO anyone you see in others territorys, because anyone could have decent loot at that point.

Yea but when we come to veggies they are saying they won't fight us 8v7 (8 of them) because they don't have enough experience. They are only looking for fight when they have 10 AD behind them.
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby mietzi94 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:18 am

I mean you played with us Ozzy for a short amount of time. You know that we all suck in quality and stat grind. Cause we cant be bothered with it. This game is only about numbers if you have a really high numbers advantage. 8vs7 means nothing when a few nolifers are in the 7 group that basically have nearly 200+ more ua than our guys and better q.
Not life, but good life, is to be chiefly valued.
mietzi94

Postby Pupsi » Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:50 am

mietzi94 wrote: That guy had thanes.

Killers of "carriers of the ring", now I will call you that. Have you heard of the gollum from The Lord of the Rings?

Is gold really so hard on your continent that you need to kill innocent people in order to touch it?
http://ringofbrodgar.com/wiki/Mining#How_to_mine :mrgreen:
w5 Hermit>Road Ville>Horde>RQ
w6 The Sparta
w7 Isla de la tortuga>A.D>CookieVille (not sure if it was w7 or w6)
w8 Amish Paradise
w9 Amish Paradise
w10 Amish Paradise > Maid Cafe (until april 2017)
w11 Funcy Huts
w12 :P
Pupsi

Postby Damon_Cooper » Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:17 am

If all the faction prefers to ally with AD to fight HH, maybe there is something wrong with HH, not AD?
Enjoyment's alternative account
Damon_Cooper

Postby Hasta » Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:59 am

You do know AD is a multi-MMO group known for their brutish, griefer playstyle and overall being dicks to others, for many years, over many, many online games?
I don't know who "the hedgehugs" are, sorry, I don't follow local politics of this MMO closely; but I do know AD. And if you're given a choice to join forces with "some guy from accounting" and "Adlof Frankenstain the Rock Johnson", I guess you'll choose the latter, despite the "Adolf Frankenstain" part.
Hasta

Postby Sethfire » Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:21 am

Damon_Cooper wrote:If all the faction prefers to ally with AD to fight HH, maybe there is something wrong with HH, not AD?

It's probably my fault in the first place for causing this misconception that every realm except HH is allied with AD (The faction map), but really as far as I know the only realm that is allied to AD and not a satellite of AD is Mightysheep's and Dorkin's group. My understanding is AD has a lot of groups spread out over the different continents (Geleorik's group (NN), Sveta's group (LW)) whereas HH has most of the ally villages focused on a single continent.

Furthermore, HH is not the only realm hostile to AD. The guys over at Yggdrasil (NK/F&I) are definitely hostile to AD.
Sethfire

Postby Ozzy123 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:35 am

mietzi94 wrote:I mean you played with us Ozzy for a short amount of time. You know that we all suck in quality and stat grind. Cause we cant be bothered with it. This game is only about numbers if you have a really high numbers advantage. 8vs7 means nothing when a few nolifers are in the 7 group that basically have nearly 200+ more ua than our guys and better q.

You can believe me or not but I can asure you that the average ua in your group was higher than ours
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby Kaios » Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:15 pm

take aim, take aim, take aim, take aim, flex, kito, flex, kito, *get ip because noob uses zig zag* flex, kito, *get ip again*, cleave

look mom i'm a pvp champ
Kaios

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot