Hedgehogs kingdom is so safe!

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Hedgehogs kingdom is so safe!

Postby Frantianno228 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:29 pm

Kaios wrote:take aim, take aim, take aim, take aim, flex, kito, flex, kito, *get ip because noob uses zig zag* flex, kito, *get ip again*, cleave

look mom i'm a pvp champ

*shitposts*
look mom im kaios
My discord -> Frantianno#0620
My youtube channel ->
Frantianno228

Postby Kaios » Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:32 pm

don't be mad because I'm pointing out that none of these people are actually good at combat in this game but instead simply have high stats

promise in equal 1v1 I'd bend you over the table
Kaios

Postby azrid » Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:36 pm

Hasta wrote:You do know AD is a multi-MMO group known for their brutish, griefer playstyle and overall being dicks to others, for many years, over many, many online games?
I don't know who "the hedgehugs" are, sorry, I don't follow local politics of this MMO closely; but I do know AD. And if you're given a choice to join forces with "some guy from accounting" and "Adlof Frankenstain the Rock Johnson", I guess you'll choose the latter, despite the "Adolf Frankenstain" part.

Hedgehugs were the winners of last world.
I'm sick of you 30 y/o boomers who are stuck in the past.
Show some respect for the new most powerful and popular faction of haven you crusty old fart.
azrid

Postby Frantianno228 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:36 pm

Kaios wrote:don't be mad because I'm pointing out that none of these people are actually good at combat in this game but instead simply have high stats

promise in equal 1v1 I'd bend you over the table

ye boi i trust you
i trust that you are bad at making character and good at equal stat 1v1ing for some reason
maybe u just bad?
My discord -> Frantianno#0620
My youtube channel ->
Frantianno228

Postby Kaios » Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:39 pm

Frantianno228 wrote:ye boi i trust you
i trust that you are bad at making character and good at equal stat 1v1ing for some reason
maybe u just bad?

yet I beat both davis and frosty in 1v1 both times they asked in previous worlds and the combat was almost still a stat check back then too at least it required some moderate amount of skill though, you guys are just annoying pretending to be good at combat when really you're using a total variation of like 2-3 different moves to get opening and deal damage

already explained in other threads I don't have the time to nerd out but don't worry I'm sure you'll get a good fight eventually there bud

azrid wrote:Hedgehugs were the winners of last world.
I'm sick of you 30 y/o boomers who are stuck in the past.
Show some respect for the new most powerful and popular faction of haven you crusty old fart.

aren't they more comparable to Dis? I mean they do pretty much everything that Dis used to do now except AD Dogs doesn't roll off the tongue as well
Kaios

Postby Hasta » Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:07 pm

azrid wrote:I'm sick of you 30 y/o boomers who are stuck in the past.

A swing and a miss. I'm older. The past defines the present, those guys wanted a reputation, they got a reputation. If they get bent once in a while in some nishe low-populated MMO, that doesn't mean their name suddenly gets cleared. They may even have decent people amongst them, but, let's be honest, for experienced gamers, who met AD not only in this game, wearing their colors is basically writing "mudack" on your own back. That's just how it is, it explains why people try to "join AD alliance" or "stay neutral", so maybe they don't get griefed (or, more realistic scenario, get griefed among the last).

Don't be so toxic, my posts contain little to no emotion, I'm just telling it how it is. Facts and consequences based on experience and, well, the proclaimed agenda of the group we're discussing. I'm not arguing their "powerfulness", but I do believe you got "popularity" and "being well-known for what they are" mixed up. On me having no respect for this kind of behavior, yeah, that's where you got me right.
Last edited by Hasta on Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hasta

Postby Hasta » Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:15 pm

Kaios wrote:pretending to be good at combat when really you're using a total variation of like 2-3 different moves to get opening and deal damage

Whoa, whoa. Hold on here for a moment. Achieving a good result with less options is kinda more efficient than using an elaborate scheme with a lot of details. Sure, it's not art, but if it gets the job done better - then it's the way to go about it. Exquisite fencing and clever tricks are pretty and interesting in a sparring match. If they chose the efficient sureproof way over artistic but with the slightest possibility of a hiccup - that kinda makes those guys, well, good at combat.
Hasta

Postby Kaios » Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:20 pm

Hasta wrote:
Kaios wrote:pretending to be good at combat when really you're using a total variation of like 2-3 different moves to get opening and deal damage

Whoa, whoa. Hold on here for a moment. Achieving a good result with less options is kinda more efficient than using an elaborate scheme with a lot of details. Sure, it's not art, but if it gets the job done better - then it's the way to go about it. Exquisite fencing and clever tricks are pretty and interesting in a sparring match. If they chose the efficient sureproof way over artistic but with the slightest possibility of a hiccup - that kinda makes those guys, well, good at combat.

Ok that's a very good point but it is still a stat check with little opportunity to out-play your opponent. It's kind of weird that I'm complaining about this in the first place because it's the total opposite of how I have expressed my feelings on combat in the past. I guess time and experience really do shape our opinions of things.
Kaios

Postby Pan_w_okularach » Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:34 pm

Kaios wrote:take aim, take aim, take aim, take aim, flex, kito, flex, kito, *get ip because noob uses zig zag* flex, kito, *get ip again*, cleave

look mom i'm a pvp champ

sounds like enough time to break away from close combat and run away
oh they didn't teach you you could do that :oops:
Memories of pain
Pan_w_okularach

Postby Kaios » Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:45 pm

Run away how if there's no gate nearby to run in to? Most players aren't carrying the amount of water you are and not nearly at the same quality so yours still lasts longer even if you had the same amount. Can't make plays with swimming because you're carrying coracle with a script that lets you get on and off it automagically. A guy can cleave for 50-100+ damage at 25/35 opening and bring your red up further at the same time causing you to use zig zag and give them more ip again.

Please explain how that pvp is good.
Kaios

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot