AD and hawk?

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: AD and hawk?

Postby Headchef » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:28 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:
Headchef wrote:Hawk is cool guy and AD as group is honest in trade.

Such comments coming from someone from AD kinda makes u look stupid

Just facts and knew hawk from before AD so wdym :roll:
Headchef

Postby MagicManICT » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:49 pm

Hollogodis wrote:well kind of is "how do i not get killed and scammed" haha :D

If this is your general question, yeah, this is a good forum for it. If you want to know about player reps, yeah, it should go to The Moot.

Ozzy123 wrote:
Headchef wrote:Hawk is cool guy and AD as group is honest in trade.

Such comments coming from someone from AD kinda makes u look stupid

I think everyone is an honest trader in the trade forums to some degree. You have to be if you want to be a trader long term. Some people will always feel like they get screwed over. Some people like to make loud noises over the smallest slight. If you want to make noises, that's what The Moot is for.

Let's try to answer the question "How to avoid being scammed by anyone" rather than getting political in HDI. Thanks. If the OP wants this moved to The Moot about if AD and/or hawk are trustworthy traders, then I'm sure someone from the staff will move it.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby AntiBlitz » Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:29 am

tbf, and i may be stretching a bit, but most of the major factions are quite respectable about trading. Id suggest that its almost spookier to trade with no names then it is to trade with any of the more known players of the community.
AntiBlitz

Postby neeco » Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:22 pm

AntiBlitz wrote:tbf, and i may be stretching a bit, but most of the major factions are quite respectable about trading. Id suggest that its almost spookier to trade with no names then it is to trade with any of the more known players of the community.

Unless you're trading with Felix :)
W9: Hermit
W10: LS of EoCity
W11: God King Emperor of the East [Retired]
W12: Wouldn't you like to know

jorb wrote:The running server is the test server.
neeco

Postby discospaceman » Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:29 pm

I'd say trading with them is safe enough, just don't let them deliver to your tasty base. Do yourself a favor and make a hermit shit hole somewhere far off to throw them off your trail.
discospaceman

Postby longfeather » Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:22 pm

discospaceman wrote:I'd say trading with them is safe enough, just don't let them deliver to your tasty base. Do yourself a favor and make a hermit shit hole somewhere far off to throw them off your trail.

Unless you've unwittingly traded for scented goods.
longfeather

Postby MagicManICT » Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:36 am

longfeather wrote:
discospaceman wrote:I'd say trading with them is safe enough, just don't let them deliver to your tasty base. Do yourself a favor and make a hermit shit hole somewhere far off to throw them off your trail.

Unless you've unwittingly traded for scented goods.

Alt vault the goods for a week, and the scents go away.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby k3army » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:48 am

neeco wrote:[quote="Unless you're trading with Felix :)

i have never had a single problem trading with him
k3army

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:59 am

well other than felix who scammed ppl quite often id say theyre fine tradewise, but i guess you could question why they still keep him around when everyone knows he scams in trade
ChildhoodObesity

Postby Frantianno228 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:01 am

ChildhoodObesity wrote:well other than felix who scammed ppl quite often id say theyre fine tradewise, but i guess you could question why they still keep him around when everyone knows he scams in trade

DONT TOUCH KITTEN U N...
My discord -> Frantianno#0620
My youtube channel ->
Frantianno228

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot