AD and hawk?

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: AD and hawk?

Postby wonder-ass » Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:29 pm

neeco wrote:
AntiBlitz wrote:tbf, and i may be stretching a bit, but most of the major factions are quite respectable about trading. Id suggest that its almost spookier to trade with no names then it is to trade with any of the more known players of the community.

Unless you're trading with Felix :)

felix only scams retards XD he never scammed me.
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby CaveHermit » Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:49 pm

wonder-ass wrote:
neeco wrote:
AntiBlitz wrote:tbf, and i may be stretching a bit, but most of the major factions are quite respectable about trading. Id suggest that its almost spookier to trade with no names then it is to trade with any of the more known players of the community.

LOL retards plis show me someone who i scam. Just your stories are so funny. I get banned for (scam) atikin bcs cf is fucking stupid and i just lift Bush and take bones. It dont was any scam and. one of nk niggas want buy body my friend from team so i make on him joke. U just guys spamming shit what is not true. Plis show ppl what i scam. Bard don't get any scam bcs over all i back to him token bcs he was cry so much about it.
Gl with new cf TUZ
CaveHermit

Postby neeco » Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:05 am

CaveHermit wrote:LOL retards plis show me someone who i scam. Just your stories are so funny. I get banned for (scam) atikin bcs cf is fucking stupid and i just lift Bush and take bones. It dont was any scam and. one of nk niggas want buy body my friend from team so i make on him joke. U just guys spamming shit what is not true. Plis show ppl what i scam. Bard don't get any scam bcs over all i back to him token bcs he was cry so much about it.
Gl with new cf TUZ

I lost a sizable amount of brain cells by attempting to read this.
W9: Hermit
W10: LS of EoCity
W11: God King Emperor of the East [Retired]
W12: Wouldn't you like to know

jorb wrote:The running server is the test server.
neeco

Postby Frantianno228 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:33 am

neeco wrote:
CaveHermit wrote:LOL retards plis show me someone who i scam. Just your stories are so funny. I get banned for (scam) atikin bcs cf is fucking stupid and i just lift Bush and take bones. It dont was any scam and. one of nk niggas want buy body my friend from team so i make on him joke. U just guys spamming shit what is not true. Plis show ppl what i scam. Bard don't get any scam bcs over all i back to him token bcs he was cry so much about it.
Gl with new cf TUZ

I lost a sizable amount of brain cells by attempting to read this.

Same tbh
Meow
My discord -> Frantianno#0620
My youtube channel ->
Frantianno228

Postby wonder-ass » Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:27 am

CaveHermit wrote:
wonder-ass wrote:
neeco wrote:Unless you're trading with Felix :)

LOL retards plis show me someone who i scam. Just your stories are so funny. I get banned for (scam) atikin bcs cf is fucking stupid and i just lift Bush and take bones. It dont was any scam and. one of nk niggas want buy body my friend from team so i make on him joke. U just guys spamming shit what is not true. Plis show ppl what i scam. Bard don't get any scam bcs over all i back to him token bcs he was cry so much about it.
Gl with new cf TUZ

:thinking:
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby Lyrroth » Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:37 am

neeco wrote:

aside of him destroying w10 and fucking up even his ally i didnt see him fucking up the trades. even heard somewhat confirmed stories that felix does a good trades
Lyrroth

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:41 pm

its ok he only scams sometimes in trade :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
ChildhoodObesity

Postby DeadlyPencil » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:13 pm

Once you reach him, your probably fine for the trade. However you might get killed on the way there by their other village members who don't know your trading.
DeadlyPencil

Postby Ag_Revol » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:50 pm

DeadlyPencil wrote:Once you reach him, your probably fine for the trade. However you might get killed on the way there by their other village members who don't know your trading.

Just make sure to contact someone from AD before going there.
Actually, make sure not to look like a fighter and everything will be fine
Make Kebabs Great Again!
W6-8 - Hermit
W9 - Amish Paradise
W10 - Amish Paradise then Hermit
W11 - A.D.
W12 - Lawspeaker of Avalon
W13 - Konung of Norsca
W14 - Konung of Norsca
Ag_Revol

Postby Jesterz » Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:52 pm

I traded with Hawk(discord) yesterday a substantial sized trade I believe and he was quick, fair, and I'm more then willing to trade with him again.
Jesterz

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot