AD and hawk?

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

AD and hawk?

Postby Hollogodis » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:12 pm

So how thrustworthy are ad? Can i trade with them without getting killed? And how nice is hawk?
Hollogodis

Re: AD and hawk?

Postby Sevenless » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:16 pm

Hollogodis wrote:So how thrustworthy are ad? Can i trade with them without getting killed? And how nice is hawk?

This type of question is generally put into "The Moot" as help forum isn't supposed to touch on specific world politics to keep things civil/neutral. The answers given there will likely be very biased based on who belongs to which realm though.

Asking about a specific player name is difficult though because you can change your "presentation name" which is shown to anyone who kins you after that point. Most players keep the same name, but not all do. Some change it up.
Lucky: haven is so quirky
Lucky: can be so ugly, can be so heartwarming
Sevenless: it is life

The Art of Herding
W15 Casting Rod Cheatsheet
Explanation of the logic behind the cooking system
Sevenless

Postby MadNomad » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:19 pm

"How do I?" is not the shitposting forum.
MadNomad

Postby Hollogodis » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:27 pm

well kind of is "how do i not get killed and scammed" haha :D
Hollogodis

Postby Sevenless » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:49 pm

Hollogodis wrote:well kind of is "how do i not get killed and scammed" haha :D

I don't think you're shitposting, I do understand you're asking a genuine question it's just I don't want to comment politically (ie shitposting) in HDI.

The general "How do I not die?", in rough order of importance/ease of use (your choice how much effort you put into it):

Have a palisade with only a visitor gate leading in where your hearthfire is. Preferably your HF will be inside so other players can't track your online times. Cave entrances and minehole entrances should be treated as "outside" so they need visitor gates and a wall blocking them off as well.

Wall every layer of minehole below your base to prevent enemies being able to cross up/down easily.

Always try to stay at absolutely the highest MHP you can. Worst case scenario a PvPer can get ~90% of your HHP in a single knockdown. The more HHP you're missing as a % of your total, the more likely death is. If you are sporting more than 10% HHP missing, consider playing on an alt or doing chores inside the base.

Create panic rooms on your outer walls/near your base. "Panic room" is a palisaded log cabin with the best metal lock you can muster on the house (gates can't be lock picked). You need normal, not visitor, gates leading in so you can get inside while being aggroed. The average raider won't be able to pick the lock fast enough to get you before you drop aggro and either log off or hearth elsewhere. I do not suggest connecting them to the inside of your base just for safety redundancy. Some buildings can be locked inside the base for the similar effect but be careful to keep keys on a key alt in case you have yours stolen.

Carry several water skins in your belt/inventory if possible. This gets more realistic with grande belts and exquisite ones. This gives you a chance of running far enough to find safety possibly.

Stay off waterways entirely. Groups of raiders in knarrs are very lethal to run into.

If on a horse, avoid unknown players entirely. They can freeze you in place and dismount you almost effortlessly if you're not careful.

Carry a coracle instead of a backpack. The ability to cross a river (probably using a coracle script to place it) while your enemies have to swim can open a life saving gap to deaggro.

Create multiple Pclaimed panic rooms in areas you foraging areas for safety.
Lucky: haven is so quirky
Lucky: can be so ugly, can be so heartwarming
Sevenless: it is life

The Art of Herding
W15 Casting Rod Cheatsheet
Explanation of the logic behind the cooking system
Sevenless

Postby dafels » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:04 pm

there are some major AD trading threads on the forums and they have positive reviews with people. Make your own conclusions
dafels

Postby Headchef » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:08 pm

Hawk is cool guy and AD as group is honest in trade.
Headchef

Postby Sethfire » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:21 pm

For how much AD likes to PvP (and occasionally gank random hermits living in enemy territory), I don't believe they engage in scamming people. If people did get scammed, such threads would likely appear over on the moot.
Sethfire

Postby Ozzy123 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:16 pm

Headchef wrote:Hawk is cool guy and AD as group is honest in trade.

Such comments coming from someone from AD kinda makes u look stupid
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby dullah » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:46 pm

i can recommend trading with AD, they have been nice and helpful, and threw extra stuff.
dullah

Next

Return to The Moot