Murdered by jack

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Murdered by jack

Postby Sethfire » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:07 pm

Should let you folks know that we confronted jack, which resulted in him agreeing to leave the village. Unfortunately, he took advantage of my trust and stole several curios and other items while we were not looking.

A few hours later, he joined a different village, claiming that he was kicked out of my village and that we stole all his stuff (A complete lie). Unfortunately for him, the village was part of the Hedgehugs Alliance and their leader was a friend of mine. To keep a long story short, "Jack the Ripper" is now dead. He is no longer welcome in any Hedgehugs village for that matter, as his deeds have been made known in our alliance.

It is unfortunate that people like these exist in Hafen, but there is no surprise that these people are out there. The MOTD is, exercise caution when recruiting new players to your village.

Sethfire

Postby AntiBlitz » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:09 am

he murdered someone, why didnt you just kill him immediately lol? why tf would you just ask him to leave or whatever?
AntiBlitz

Postby Lyrroth » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:33 am

i sense someone have a hate boner
Lyrroth

Previous

Return to The Moot