3rd meteorite fight (HH vs AD)

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: 3rd meteorite fight (HH vs AD)

Postby wonder-ass » Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:17 pm

Kaios wrote:
Frantianno228 wrote:I was sleeeeeeeeeping :oops:

Art of War: Return of the Timezones

In all seriousness though I do think it’s a bit funny to see people ask for big pvp events and then see them complain “I got crash 5 time” like dude this is what you wanted, more meteorite, more siedge.

well to be fair nobody asked for the crashes. at one point a guy got koed because of lag and we all surrounded him and he goes "i-i dont have rage guys" literally everyone goes oh fuck him lets go xD.
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby Kaios » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:02 pm

You’re right, ideally no one should have to deal with crashing issues at all let alone that much, but I do wonder if they see the irony in asking for big events that would involve tons of players showing up but their computers take a shit at >10
Kaios

Postby NeoBasilisk » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:40 pm

Oh, this explains all the scents in the area.
NeoBasilisk

Postby VertixenTV » Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:57 am

Kaios wrote:You’re right, ideally no one should have to deal with crashing issues at all let alone that much, but I do wonder if they see the irony in asking for big events that would involve tons of players showing up but their computers take a shit at >10

Then you really shoul think about trying another client, because personally I was using for some time Ardennes client and I was getting several crashes/stops even a few per day of playing for several hours... The client is generally good but it gave me a lot of crashes and so on, so now I am back to Amber Client and everything is fine with 0 crashes.
VertixenTV

Postby Frantianno228 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:52 pm

VertixenTV wrote:
Kaios wrote:You’re right, ideally no one should have to deal with crashing issues at all let alone that much, but I do wonder if they see the irony in asking for big events that would involve tons of players showing up but their computers take a shit at >10

Then you really shoul think about trying another client, because personally I was using for some time Ardennes client and I was getting several crashes/stops even a few per day of playing for several hours... The client is generally good but it gave me a lot of crashes and so on, so now I am back to Amber Client and everything is fine with 0 crashes.

crashdeness
My discord -> Frantianno#0620
My youtube channel ->
Frantianno228

Postby NeoBasilisk » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:32 am

eagerly awaiting the fourth installment of "where is meteor where is siedge"
NeoBasilisk

Previous

Return to The Moot