Major Faction PvP Battles of W11

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Major Faction PvP Battles of W11

Postby boshaw » Sun May 05, 2019 1:50 am

Headchef wrote:It may be less strategic to not be a non-rage homo but atleast you won't have to live with a sense of personal disgust as well as a permanent taste of semen in your mouth like the rodents you bring to meteors.

But nevermind you wouldn't understand.

I think you're right, most here wouldn't know what it's like to have the permanent taste of semen in our mouths unlike you.
boshaw

Postby Headchef » Sun May 05, 2019 1:54 am

boshaw wrote:
Headchef wrote:It may be less strategic to not be a non-rage homo but atleast you won't have to live with a sense of personal disgust as well as a permanent taste of semen in your mouth like the rodents you bring to meteors.

I think you're right, most here wouldn't know what it's like to have the permanent taste of semen in our mouths unlike you.

... Like the....

So yeah nice try but no maybe try read next time
Headchef

Postby Ardennesss » Sun May 05, 2019 1:56 am

Imagine being this upset that your enemy just has better combat strategy.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ardennesss

Postby Kaios » Sun May 05, 2019 12:29 pm

Combat is fine though right I mean it may be less strategic to use a more challenging combination of moves for a deck instead of flex/kito/cleave but at least you won't have to live with a sense of personal disgust as well a permanent taste of semen in your mouth like the players crying about a lack of pvp but don't want to do anything to change the status quo.
Kaios

Postby Headchef » Sun May 05, 2019 12:39 pm

Ardennesss wrote:

Yes yes, very upset x d.

It's just plain gay lol.

But no worries if this is the way it has to go we will adapt and make the non rage fags useless, it's just sad it's necessary instead of them buying rage like actual fighters.
Headchef

Postby Frantianno228 » Sun May 05, 2019 3:23 pm

wonder-ass wrote:heh you fucking nerds we killed like 2/3 decent fighters in that fight. like 10 seconds in to the fight before i even arrived i heard "hes dead guys stop looting stop looting!"

haHA

yo what do you mean DECENT character bleh boi?

As i saw from this picture its TRASH characters

( my character had 15kk total lp long time AGO )
My discord -> Frantianno#0620
My youtube channel ->
Frantianno228

Postby dafels » Sun May 05, 2019 4:22 pm

Ardennesss wrote:

TOP COMBAT STRATS THERE pussy nibba
dafels

Postby Ardennesss » Sun May 05, 2019 4:26 pm

dafels wrote:
Ardennesss wrote:

Coming from the faction literally known for ganking arranged fights and interrupting 1v1's :lol:
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ardennesss

Postby wonder-ass » Sun May 05, 2019 7:32 pm

dafels wrote:
Ardennesss wrote:

heh all the strong fighters have rage mind you just the nabs that wanna learn pvp dont buy it.

my character has 10mil lp total frank xd
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby NeoBasilisk » Mon May 06, 2019 12:48 am

How do group/party fights work with non-rage characters? Do the non-rage characters need to wait to attack until they've been personally aggro'd, or is there some kind of party aggro-sharing mechanic?
NeoBasilisk

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot