4th meteorite fight

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: 4th meteorite fight

Postby loleznub » Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:05 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:
loleznub wrote:
Numbers mean everything at this point

How can you guys be even bitching about it? We had like no allies at the start of the world because we hoped there would be 4-5 "big" factions fighting each others and the PVP would be more entertaining than on the previous worlds but you nerds allied like 80% of the world to DOMINATE, you literally forced us to get some randoms to join us and help us on fights, I can a[s]sure you that majority of our fighters would rather fight 5v5 than 50vs50.

I'm sorry you weren't able to comprehend what I wrote as I shouldn't have assumed you were able of doing that so let me rectify my mistake by breaking it down a little more for you.

I was primarily refuting your point of you, for some reason, believing that YOU and YOUR stats are the entire reason you "win" fights. Whether it's to flex your e-peen or to help your superiority complex, you should really stop acting as if YOU are the most important here because it discounts all those "randoms" you speak. If your argument here had ANY merit here because YOU and YOUR stats meant so much, you wouldn't need those 5-10 extra randoms in fights now, would you?

Plus if we're going statistically here, it seems even allying "80%" of the world to "DOMINATE" was the correct play because, for the most part, HH has been very close to even numbers if you weren't straight up outnumbering the enemy.

However when you mention:
Ozzy123 wrote:I can a[s]sure you that majority of our fighters would rather fight 5v5 than 50vs50.

It makes more sense that stats raising (or not being raised in a month, according to you) becomes more impactful and less about numerical advantages when the fights are much smaller.
loleznub

Postby Ozzy123 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:14 pm

Why does AD never fight without sacraer then? When I was playing Albion with Frantianno he was saying that he tried to fight us with like 8 other guys and they said that they won't go because they want to wait for sacraer xD If stat's or "skill" don't matter and only numbers do then why if you look at the videos it's mostly me or sacraer dealing the KO'ing blows? Why if you look at Irongetes POV you will notice that he doesn't deal almost any damage, he only runs around throwing take aims and once a minute he flexes someone? The reason is : you have no idea what you are talking about. You have no idea what kind of difference stats can make if used properly and you're one of the shitters that AD invited to the alliance to only have more "numbers" and you want to feel usefull when you could be replaced by any other random shitter
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby loleznub » Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:41 pm

Ozzy123 wrote: You have no idea what kind of difference stats can make if used properly and you're one of the shitters that AD invited to the alliance to only have more "numbers" and you want to feel usefull when you could be replaced by any other random shitter

So with this, you admit that all of those "random players" that you have helping you are "random shitters" that "can be replaced by any other random shitter"?

Glad I'm not apart of your "Shitty" kingdom because you've certainly got a lot of shit over there according to your definition :roll:

What little respect I had for you as both a player, and a human, is gone. Such a sad revealing of true colors and what you think of people that aren't "titans." Especially after your long drawn out dramatic speel of not being able to be competitive unless you no life.

Which do you want to be: The victim or the assailant? Because it seems like you're willing to bounce between them opportunistically which only makes you a hypocritical ass :lol:
loleznub

Postby Tarnum » Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:43 am

I glad to join AD, i see here only good people around, sad whot i cant help in that fight because its too early morning
W3 LS of Boar Bay
W4 LS of Herbalist
W5 LS of Axes village
W6 LS of Abode of Hermit
W7 LS of Tarnum's Hermitage
W8 Hermit
W9 Emerald City, Ni Knights
W10 King of Silver Soul
W11 AD, LS of Ocean Store
Tarnum

Postby dafels » Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:51 am

Ozzy123 wrote:Why does AD never fight without sacraer then?

not like hh would be capable of fighting without you or troll xd
dafels

Postby KwonChiMin » Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:54 am

Ozzy123 wrote:You all nerds really thought I was serious with the "i am a farmer" thing? I have never ever in my haven life planted a single crop. If someone whos claiming to be playing the game solely for fighting says "haha im a farmer" and you believe that shit and not get that he is joking you should be careful when browsing the internet mate xdd

no one believed u are farmer - u are to weak to be one. everyone though u are just a crybaby.
KwonChiMin

Postby SmackMcBacon » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:25 am

Ozzy123 wrote:You all nerds really thought I was serious with the "i am a farmer" thing? I have never ever in my haven life planted a single crop. If someone whos claiming to be playing the game solely for fighting says "haha im a farmer" and you believe that shit and not get that he is joking you should be careful when browsing the internet mate xdd

Bamboozled again!
SmackMcBacon

Postby wonder-ass » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:13 pm

dafels wrote:
Ozzy123 wrote:Why does AD never fight without sacraer then?

not like hh would be capable of fighting without you or troll xd

heh troll was non existant 4th meteor fight his keyboard kept breaking and he had to afk in the knarr until it worked. sacraer got stuck on the island and their whole squad was just standing there not knowing what to do xd.
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Previous

Return to The Moot