4th meteorite fight

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: 4th meteorite fight

Postby pimotimo » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:32 am

Ganhart wrote:
MightySheep wrote:HH has always been the biggest zerg, having near 2:1 numbers this fight

theyre really good at playing the propaganda game where they pretend they are underdog being bullied by whole world tho

Sometimes I don't get your point at all, I have no idea how a man can be so strong at autosuggestion. Literally first fight this world when we had better numbers (cuz your retarded allies were using bugs and got salted), and you already whine about us having biggest numbers smh

Second fight, did u also forget last meteor fight?
pimotimo

Postby Ganhart » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:42 am

pimotimo wrote:
Ganhart wrote:
MightySheep wrote:HH has always been the biggest zerg, having near 2:1 numbers this fight

theyre really good at playing the propaganda game where they pretend they are underdog being bullied by whole world tho

Sometimes I don't get your point at all, I have no idea how a man can be so strong at autosuggestion. Literally first fight this world when we had better numbers (cuz your retarded allies were using bugs and got salted), and you already whine about us having biggest numbers smh

Second fight, did u also forget last meteor fight?

We had like maybe 2-4 more fighters on 3rd meteorite, does it instantly makes it 2:1 ratio?
Ganhart

Postby Astarisk » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:53 am

Let's also remember that the fourth meteor fight seems to be missing quite a few people that were present at the 3rd. What that means is we ended up fighting the 3rd meteor against people who had bug abused stats. Don't get salty at our side because your side decided to go get themselves nuked -- We're not responsible for your players quitting once the momentum has turned. I'm just waiting for the AD alliance to start spouting the usual "ded game" meme as they shift their attention elsewhere.
IRC/IGN: Rawrz

Join the Haven & Hearth Discord if you need help and our community will surely help you:
Astarisk

Postby Frantianno228 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:55 pm

Astarisk wrote:Let's also remember that the fourth meteor fight seems to be missing quite a few people that were present at the 3rd. What that means is we ended up fighting the 3rd meteor against people who had bug abused stats. Don't get salty at our side because your side decided to go get themselves nuked -- We're not responsible for your players quitting once the momentum has turned. I'm just waiting for the AD alliance to start spouting the usual "ded game" meme as they shift their attention elsewhere.

meanwhile 5 days ago.
>>Ozzy
SELLING CHARACTER PM ME

There was only 1-2 fighter character got deleted for the bug abusing. Not 3-4-5-6-7-8-999.
Also on 3rd meteorite fight there was only 1 person with bug abused stats. So u can chill X D
I am not playing since 3rd meteorite because i got bored. Playing albion much more funny for me rn!
My discord -> Frantianno#0620
My youtube channel ->
Frantianno228

Postby wonder-ass » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:11 pm

Frantianno228 wrote:
Astarisk wrote:Let's also remember that the fourth meteor fight seems to be missing quite a few people that were present at the 3rd. What that means is we ended up fighting the 3rd meteor against people who had bug abused stats. Don't get salty at our side because your side decided to go get themselves nuked -- We're not responsible for your players quitting once the momentum has turned. I'm just waiting for the AD alliance to start spouting the usual "ded game" meme as they shift their attention elsewhere.

meanwhile 5 days ago.
>>Ozzy
SELLING CHARACTER PM ME

There was only 1-2 fighter character got deleted for the bug abusing. Not 3-4-5-6-7-8-999.
Also on 3rd meteorite fight there was only 1 person with bug abused stats. So u can chill X D
I am not playing since 3rd meteorite because i got bored. Playing albion much more funny for me rn!

ya your character frank XD nice ChEaTs
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby Headchef » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:13 pm

Had to get up at 4.30 for meteor.

Too many casuals rotting in their beds has led to loss of this meteor for us, they don't care enough to set alarm.

Oh well.

Edit:

HH having enough to bring alts to punch themselves to fuel combat med did not help either hah.
Last edited by Headchef on Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Headchef

Postby wonder-ass » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:17 pm

Headchef wrote:Had to get up at 4.30 for meteor.

Too many casuals rotting in their beds has led to loss of this meteor for us, they don't care enough to set alarm.

Oh well.

its a surprise i was there tbh i wasnt gonna come when i heard it was in the morning.
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby pimotimo » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:59 pm

Ganhart wrote:We had like maybe 2-4 more fighters on 3rd meteorite, does it instantly makes it 2:1 ratio?

2-4-6, not a 2:1 ratio i never said that, but u had more ppl :)
pimotimo

Postby Ganhart » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:06 pm

Oh well.

Edit:

HH having enough to bring alts to punch themselves to fuel combat med did not help either hah.

>2nd meteorite ~5AM UTC, no HH in sight
>Ha-Ha, HH such a fucking cowards and casuals

>4th meteorite ~3AM UTC, HH brings enough fighters
>Ha-Ha, HH such a fucking no-lifers

Is there any possible scenario of the fight where AD won't whine on forums afterwards?
Ganhart

Postby Kaios » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:12 pm

Oh well.

Edit:

There is nothing any better about running in to the fight and taking some hits for combat meditation or bloodlust and running back out again, reducing opening, going back in for flex/kito if you're high stat or some random assortment of yellow/red/blue if you're low stat, occasional 30-50 damage cleave, etc. repeating the process ad nauseam until someone happens to get stuck inside the zerg and they swarm in or until your health has been chipped so low by these lame ass baby cleaves and 20+ damage punches that you have to run away. I also love how dudes with years of experience in this shit are narrowly escaping fights with barely any SHP remaining and then they come to forum and tell everyone else "just run it's so easy"
Kaios

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot