4th meteorite fight

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: 4th meteorite fight

Postby Headchef » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:46 pm

Ganhart wrote:
Headchef wrote:Had to get up at 4.30 for meteor.

Too many casuals rotting in their beds has led to loss of this meteor for us, they don't care enough to set alarm.

Oh well.

Edit:

HH having enough to bring alts to punch themselves to fuel combat med did not help either hah.

>2nd meteorite ~5AM UTC, no HH in sight
>Ha-Ha, HH such a fucking cowards and casuals

>4th meteorite ~3AM UTC, HH brings enough fighters
>Ha-Ha, HH such a fucking no-lifers

Is there any possible scenario of the fight where AD won't whine on forums afterwards?

How am I whining you retarded rodent I'm just stating too many of my group were sleeping.
Headchef

Postby Ganhart » Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:08 pm

Headchef wrote:How am I whining you retarded rodent I'm just stating too many of my group were sleeping.

Have you forgot to put on your glasses or something? I was speaking about AD, not you personally.
Ganhart

Postby Ozzy123 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:24 pm

Ganhart wrote:
>2nd meteorite ~5AM UTC, no HH in sight
>Ha-Ha, HH such a fucking cowards and casuals

>4th meteorite ~3AM UTC, HH brings enough fighters
>Ha-Ha, HH such a fucking no-lifers

Is there any possible scenario of the fight where AD won't whine on forums afterwards?

Oof that's so on point xD

When we didn't show up for the 2nd meteorite fight that was like 8am on monday for most of us you were talking shit that we are too scared and now when the time is in our favor you're crying that we had more people? smhing at you

+ fucking Mulder reported me to jorb saying I have speedhacks xD smh tbh git fucking good nooooobs I haven't raised a single attribute or ua in a month and you keep loosing
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby loleznub » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:39 pm

Ozzy123 wrote: git fucking good nooooobs I haven't raised a single attribute or ua in a month and you keep loosing

Numbers mean everything at this point. You raising stats or not isn't going to change the outcome if one side has twice as many people there (whether fighters or naked 1stat alts punching the big bois).

That considering, I think it's still more impressive the people with fewer fighters managed to go even in kills. Its probably honestly a good thing AD had half as many people there, otherwise, it would have been a bloodbath for HH and their losses in that ensuing fight.

Sometimes you should be grateful that RNG favored you this fight (Same goes for AD) and you were able to have 1 fighter + various (assumedly high str /masonry) alts mining that meteor while still outnumbering the enemy during the fight.

But nonetheless, it was still an entertaining fight
loleznub

Postby MightySheep » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:54 pm

Pretty much everyone in our kingdom already quit and wont be in future fights, 2 of biggest fighters darkins and franti were selling accounts and I guess quit.

I'd be very surprised if there is even a 5th meteor fight.

HH said early on that their plan was just to wait until we all get bored and quit, they purposely didnt PvP or respond to us being in their realm every day for weeks and I guess their plan succeeded. Funny how they refused to PvP because of a percieved slight numerical disadvantage yet AD side will fight practically every fight regardless of how outnumbered they are.

The real issue is jorb and loftars absolute refusal to implement siege so HH can simply choose not to PvP and then there is literally nothing you can do as a PvP player except stop playing. Meteor fights are the only thing in this entire game which is keeping PvP alive at all.
MightySheep

Postby KwonChiMin » Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:52 pm

ozzy on a loosing side: "i am a farmer get a life"
ozzy on a winning side: "gitgut lozers"

such a joke that boi
KwonChiMin

Postby dafels » Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:39 pm

KwonChiMin wrote:ozzy on a loosing side: "i am a farmer get a life"

such a joke that boi

yeah
dafels

Postby Ozzy123 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:52 pm

KwonChiMin wrote:ozzy on a loosing side: "i am a farmer get a life"

such a joke that boi

You all nerds really thought I was serious with the "i am a farmer" thing? I have never ever in my haven life planted a single crop. If someone whos claiming to be playing the game solely for fighting says "haha im a farmer" and you believe that shit and not get that he is joking you should be careful when browsing the internet mate xdd

loleznub wrote:
Numbers mean everything at this point

How can you guys be even bitching about it? We had like no allies at the start of the world because we hoped there would be 4-5 "big" factions fighting each others and the PVP would be more entertaining than on the previous worlds but you nerds allied like 80% of the world to DOMINATE, you literally forced us to get some randoms to join us and help us on fights, I can asure you that majority of our fighters would rather fight 5v5 than 50vs50.
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby Astarisk » Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:30 pm

MightySheep wrote:Pretty much everyone in our kingdom already quit and wont be in future fights, 2 of biggest fighters darkins and franti were selling accounts and I guess quit.

HH said early on that their plan was just to wait until we all get bored and quit, they purposely didnt PvP or respond to us being in their realm every day for weeks and I guess their plan succeeded. Funny how they refused to PvP because of a percieved slight numerical disadvantage yet AD side will fight practically every fight regardless of how outnumbered they are.

The real issue is jorb and loftars absolute refusal to implement siege so HH can simply choose not to PvP and then there is literally nothing you can do as a PvP player except stop playing. Meteor fights are the only thing in this entire game which is keeping PvP alive at all.

Let's all pretend that you guys stayed for more than 10 minutes at a time, or came at hours in which fighters were actually on. Every time I heard about AD being near us I was sleeping along with quite a few of the others and if I wasn't, you guys had left the area by the time I even got remotely close. Even if there was a siege system worth while you guys wouldn't do it unless it lasted less than 8 hours and it was in the dead of night when we all are sleeping. We've been the only group in this game who has done any meaningful sieging, but hey you guys can pretend you'd do that too.

But hey, at the same time we can also pretend that we've never showed up at AD or Veggies -- Kim never died outside his gates, we didn't KO a crafter and chase sacrear outside his walls just a few days ago.
What you guys want is instant PvP action that happens on demand. If you want that just go play LoL. In this game it takes time for a fighter to be created, it takes time to group up and show up for everything, it takes time to simply travel out only to chase a guy for him to immediately just run into his gates. It's pointless. Meteors are the only thing that provides a be here at x mechanic and when it's finally here you guys are now dropping off.
IRC/IGN: Rawrz

Join the Haven & Hearth Discord if you need help and our community will surely help you:
Astarisk

Postby wonder-ass » Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:53 pm

Astarisk wrote:
MightySheep wrote:Pretty much everyone in our kingdom already quit and wont be in future fights, 2 of biggest fighters darkins and franti were selling accounts and I guess quit.

Let's all pretend that you guys stayed for more than 10 minutes at a time, or came at hours in which fighters were actually on. Every time I heard about AD being near us I was sleeping along with quite a few of the others and if I wasn't, you guys had left the area by the time I even got remotely close. Even if there was a siege system worth while you guys wouldn't do it unless it lasted less than 8 hours and it was in the dead of night when we all are sleeping. We've been the only group in this game who has done any meaningful sieging, but hey you guys can pretend you'd do that too.

But hey, at the same time we can also pretend that we've never showed up at AD or Veggies -- Kim never died outside his gates, we didn't KO a crafter and chase sacrear outside his walls just a few days ago.
What you guys want is instant PvP action that happens on demand. If you want that just go play LoL. In this game it takes time for a fighter to be created, it takes time to group up and show up for everything, it takes time to simply travel out only to chase a guy for him to immediately just run into his gates. It's pointless. Meteors are the only thing that provides a be here at x mechanic and when it's finally here you guys are now dropping off.

oof spot on.
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot