Kingdom Buffs?

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Kingdom Buffs?

Postby Ants » Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:14 am

MagicManICT wrote:
Ants wrote:They could gain access to more irminsuls and monoliths with seamarks and cairn challenges, no?

Sure, but who they going to challenge? hedgehungs? AD? One of the "AD puppet states?"

Yes. Any of those. Why have a kingdom if you're not gonna expand it? :?
Haven's most kawaii retarded ethot karen
Ants

Postby Zachary09 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:19 am

Hedgehugs
Attachments
HUGS.png
HUGS.png (44.19 KiB) Viewed 1934 times
Zachary09

Postby trinh » Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:09 am

trinh

Postby Kaios » Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:10 pm

Ants wrote:They could gain access to more irminsuls and monoliths with seamarks and cairn challenges, no?

You’re consistently whining about cairns because you can’t destroy them but then also suggesting to other players they should go destroy them? Makes sense. It’s too easy to achieve great kingdom buffs anyways, I have no clue what devs were thinking by adding these useless implementations in. Local resources have done absolutely nothing to create conflict between players just like the Irminsul and Monolith will also do absolutely nothing in this regard.

So ya thanks for this thread in which I can point out how achieving these amazing buffs should be more difficult than simply claiming over an object which no one is going to contest for the rest of the world’s lifespan, it’s always nice when players make threads against their own interests and then I can use them to argue for changes. Kingdom buffs should be unique between realms not a one-stop shop for all your needs that only makes them the same and boring.
Kaios

Postby Ants » Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:48 pm

Kaios wrote:

You’re consistently whining about cairns because you can’t destroy them but then also suggesting to other players they should go destroy them? Makes sense. It’s too easy to achieve great kingdom buffs anyways, I have no clue what devs were thinking by adding these useless implementations in. Local resources have done absolutely nothing to create conflict between players just like the Irminsul and Monolith will also do absolutely nothing in this regard.

So ya thanks for this thread in which I can point out how achieving these amazing buffs should be more difficult than simply claiming over an object which no one is going to contest for the rest of the world’s lifespan, it’s always nice when players make threads against their own interests and then I can use them to argue for changes. Kingdom buffs should be unique between realms not a one-stop shop for all your needs that only makes them the same and boring.

There's a lot I could say, but I'm tired. So:

I don't think you've been reading my cairn threads, because my primary complaint was that cairn work was boring. Recent updates seem to have addressed that.

Anyways, you can't complain about not having enough irminsuls and monoliths if you're not willing to challenge other kingdoms for them. Methinks you're crying because your kingdom is too weak to expand.
Haven's most kawaii retarded ethot karen
Ants

Postby trinh » Fri May 03, 2019 6:25 pm

Slowly fading away...
trinh

Previous

Return to The Moot