a small war over scarce resources

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: a small war over scarce resources

Postby azrid » Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:56 pm

I would say q90+ clay is enough justification to sail from the other corner of the world and kill a couple of people.
I care.
azrid

Postby MagicManICT » Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:34 pm

A small story is better than no story. If you don't like the thread, move on to the next.

Thanks for posting this here, Headchef. I don't like those large discord conversations, and the Moot is dead because of them. (Current game mechanics probably don't help much.)
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Headchef » Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:58 pm

MagicManICT wrote:A small story is better than no story. If you don't like the thread, move on to the next.

Thanks for posting this here, Headchef. I don't like those large discord conversations, and the Moot is dead because of them. (Current game mechanics probably don't help much.)

I wish that was the reason. The actual reason is that literally nothing happens anymore, siege was murdered.
Headchef

Postby loleznub » Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:35 am

Kaios wrote:Bro you’re posting some story about a shitty siege in a thread posted by some prick’s alt. No one gives a fuck.

This "story of a shitty siege" is better content than all your posts combined, so I'm not too sure why you're posting this.
loleznub

Postby OtsukiYorauzo » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:33 am

F
W7 - Crestfall
W8 - Crestfall
W10 - Pueblo Comedia
W11 - Hermit
W11 - Misplaced Caves
W12 - Insulated Gulch
W14 - Hermit
OtsukiYorauzo

Postby SinJin » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:08 am

azrid wrote:I would say q90+ clay is enough justification to sail from the other corner of the world and kill a couple of people.
I care.

Yup
SinJin

Postby Kaios » Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:50 am

it's pit clay you get 1 every 2 weeks or something what are you gonna do with it save up 10 over 5 months for a tree pot or improve the quality of your kiln by .01% more than the usual 50+ cave clay would do lol noobs
Kaios

Postby Headchef » Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:00 am

Glad to see you're still salty enough to bother posting in this thread kaios.

Please enlighten me more about the uselessness of expanding the amount of HQ pit clays owned
Headchef

Postby Kaios » Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:09 am

Headchef wrote:Yes to making localized resources meteor-like and things like that.

No to saying it's an ''actual problem'' right now, because anyone who cares about anything can shit out a village claim and maintain it incredibly easy.

Noone will siege it because it takes a lifetime. This is the case because the game sees it as an actual village, rather than a resource claim.

From here, you can make a new thread regarding ideas about staking a resource claim, and how others may challenge that.

Because I think that's one of the biggest points here, you are able to cover these things with villages, while this should not be the case.
This is already prevented with pclaim, but what this actually does is limit the amount of people who are willing to make the vclaim, and the ones who do have it easy as can be and will probably hold it until they become inactive and let the authority drain.
Kaios

Postby Headchef » Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:58 am

Ok said nothing about the usefulness of clay, just a copy of what I have said. Thank you for showing it again because I still agree this should be changed but need to think of how properly.

But yeah this is just for bumping postcount isn't it kaios
Headchef

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot