Meteor fight! AD victory (HH suck)

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Meteor fight! AD victory (HH suck)

Postby sinko » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:10 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qqixr1JQZz8

the most recent meteor had fallen a few grids away from CF, AD warriors cleaned up absolutely wiping the fight once again with a flawless victory.
AD using tactics knows as " the merchants view"

action shot as AD fighters defend against HH warriors

victory shot with a very taunting message left by a battle hardened warrior

HH lost world (again)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dwyiuto9PiI&feature=youtu.be
sinko

Re: Meteor fight! AD victory (HH suck)

Postby Tarnum » Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:26 pm

Lol, my screens, but yes its true 3 last meteors HH not even try to fight because they cant. We did not destroy main hh villages only because siege in this game is imposible. Well, must of us boring and stop to play, at last meteor we just 3 people. Hope at next meteor we will see hedges
W3 LS of Boar Bay
W4 LS of Herbalist
W5 LS of Axes village
W6 LS of Abode of Hermit
W7 LS of Tarnum's Hermitage
W8 Hermit
W9 Emerald City, Ni Knights
W10 King of Silver Soul
W11 AD, LS of Ocean Store
Tarnum

Postby CSPAN » Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:23 pm

Looks like your competition decided to play other games, games that allow them to have a life lol

World is in a sad sad state.
LS of Twin Lakes BIG TRUCKS
CSPAN

Postby Ardennesss » Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:29 pm

CSPAN wrote:Looks like your competition decided to play other games, games that allow them to have a life lol

World is in a sad sad state.
Game sucks, most competitive people have already quit. No point in competing in this world due to the multitude of ways they fucked it.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ardennesss

Postby wonder-ass » Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:34 pm

fight us in valhalla kid...
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:20 am

Tarnum wrote:Lol, my screens, but yes its true 3 last meteors HH not even try to fight because they cant. We did not destroy main hh villages only because siege in this game is imposible. Well, must of us boring and stop to play, at last meteor we just 3 people. Hope at next meteor we will see hedges

i mean its not really impossible haha u guys are just lazy, we sieged ur villages multiple times last world when u had a lot more actives than we have now xd
also about the three ppl, u guys always have a load of ppl ready and are pming me every meteor like HEY ARE U COMING!!?!?!? so i think if i responded YES youd bring a lot more than 3 huhuhuhuh im sure if i told u i was coming alone youd bring a lot more just to gank me

also the 2nd meteor u guys originally showed up with three and had like 12 more off screen xd
ChildhoodObesity

Postby Headchef » Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:46 am

ChildhoodObesity wrote:
Tarnum wrote:Lol, my screens, but yes its true 3 last meteors HH not even try to fight because they cant. We did not destroy main hh villages only because siege in this game is imposible. Well, must of us boring and stop to play, at last meteor we just 3 people. Hope at next meteor we will see hedges

i mean its not really impossible haha u guys are just lazy, we sieged ur villages multiple times last world when u had a lot more actives than we have now xd
also about the three ppl, u guys always have a load of ppl ready and are pming me every meteor like HEY ARE U COMING!!?!?!? so i think if i responded YES youd bring a lot more than 3 huhuhuhuh im sure if i told u i was coming alone youd bring a lot more just to gank me

also the 2nd meteor u guys originally showed up with three and had like 12 more off screen xd

What? You still play after that death?
Headchef

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:42 am

Headchef wrote:
ChildhoodObesity wrote:

What? You still play after that death?

ya a bit, but i cant do much alone anyways since im too lazy to grind insane stats. anyways the death was beneficial to me t b h and i didnt lose my pro thanes or whaler jacket :D:D:D
ChildhoodObesity

Postby Headchef » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:06 am

could you enlighten me how it was beneficial? since LP > feps, how can it be good?
Headchef

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:28 am

Headchef wrote:could you enlighten me how it was beneficial? since LP > feps, how can it be good?

it would KINDA ruin the point if i told u ok...
ChildhoodObesity

Next

Return to The Moot