Meteor fight! AD victory (HH suck)

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Meteor fight! AD victory (HH suck)

Postby Headchef » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:34 pm

SnuggleSnail wrote:Unless there's spammed archery tower boxes everywhere on the claim you're sieging it's like x10 easier than last world tbh

You mean, the thing that will happen the moment there's a real threat? xd
Headchef

Postby SnuggleSnail » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:45 pm

I mean, takes two days to dry + however long to actually build, and most villages are setup in a way that means they could've be spammed internally. You'd at very least get 1 siege without it
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby Kaios » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:51 pm

Tarnum wrote:We did not destroy main hh villages only because siege in this game is imposible.

No offense to you Tarnum but I remember you playing with emerald city (as evidenced by your signature) and other peaceful factions in prior worlds so do you really know anything about siege in this game at all? I can understand why you'd want to join a faction like AD this time around of course but it just seems a bit weird to me for someone with your history to make statements like you could destroy a bunch of villages if you wanted to.
Kaios

Postby Ganhart » Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:24 pm

Headchef wrote:It's more a matter of resource than time really but you wouldn't understand because you're too busy pretending to be a big boy on forums while in game you are rubbing sticks in your sprucecap. Stay clueless.

What resources are you speaking about exactly?
Ganhart

Postby wonder-ass » Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:39 pm

exdee it took us like 4 days to siege down quiet storm. we even failed once. so saying you guys had broken stats is bullshit cuz you were able to stop us before :P .
"haha siege is broken thats why we dont do it" is like the most retarded shit ive ever heard what you want to destroy someones months of work in 1 hour?
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby Headchef » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:34 pm

wonder-ass wrote:exdee it took us like 4 days to siege down quiet storm. we even failed once. so saying you guys had broken stats is bullshit cuz you were able to stop us before :P .
"haha siege is broken thats why we dont do it" is like the most retarded shit ive ever heard what you want to destroy someones months of work in 1 hour?

We're not speaking of a matter of time here, so invalid argument man.
Headchef

Postby wonder-ass » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:51 pm

only thing i will agree with is that sieging literally does nothing to the enemy. they can move all of their infrastructure with ease.
anvil/animals/characters/ everything can be moved so you end up just wasting time.
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby Lyrroth » Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:28 pm

but kilns cant so we need more kilns types?
Lyrroth

Postby Tarnum » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:50 pm

Kaios wrote:
Tarnum wrote:We did not destroy main hh villages only because siege in this game is imposible.

No offense to you Tarnum but I remember you playing with emerald city (as evidenced by your signature) and other peaceful factions in prior worlds so do you really know anything about siege in this game at all? I can understand why you'd want to join a faction like AD this time around of course but it just seems a bit weird to me for someone with your history to make statements like you could destroy a bunch of villages if you wanted to.

Well you right i raided villages only worlds 3 and 4, then play mustly by larper style, here i just say about fraction, when Troll died and must of us still play we want siege you, but when we see archery towers mechanic we just abandone that idia and must of us abandone this game, i mustly work about peaceful things now its fact, but never miss metheorite even we are just 3 ( we realy was 3, no any hidden forces this time). I joined AD because i know AD since world 3 and found AD a fraction with better reputation then DIS, also i cant trust unknown fractions for me like Hedgehogs ( i missed 90% of world 10). Anyway i like to play all this game, not only fight or only sitting on fields, this game have alot content and i enjoy it, so here only reason to fight is metheorite, nothing fun with the siege, also no reason to hunt on random people. Vallhalla? yes its a thing, but why fights in this game interesting? Because players mortal, when all immortal i can play outher games and got more fun
W3 LS of Boar Bay
W4 LS of Herbalist
W5 LS of Axes village
W6 LS of Abode of Hermit
W7 LS of Tarnum's Hermitage
W8 Hermit
W9 Emerald City, Ni Knights
W10 King of Silver Soul
W11 AD, LS of Ocean Store
Tarnum

Postby Kaios » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:05 am

Tarnum wrote:Well you right i raided villages only worlds 3 and 4, then play mustly by larper style, here i just say about fraction, when Troll died and must of us still play we want siege you, but when we see archery towers mechanic we just abandone that idia and must of us abandone this game

Maybe the issue is their mentality in that case? Abandon the game because you can't wreck someone else's hard work? Or because it's not easy to do so? Why such an obsession with ruining a village to that extent anyways, wouldn't it be better for players to have solid foundations to return from if there was constant permadeath rather than total obliteration because someone was bored?

You did just say this too after all:

Anyway i like to play all this game, not only fight or only sitting on fields, this game have alot content and i enjoy it

And maybe for you that's true, but for many of your villagemates it seems they are only concerned about doing one thing in this game.
Kaios

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot