Raid!

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Raid! BUG!

Postby SnuggleSnail » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:01 am

CaveHermit wrote:Unclaimed land inside :thinking:
you guys so strong damn raid some noob :roll:

lol you can see the blue hue of the claim in the screenshot. The character he's testing on belongs to the village smh felix go rub sticks together sprucecap
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby Vanokillerskz » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:40 am

Hats for safety
Sent: Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:16 am
To: Vanokillerskz

Hey,
when I was negotiating pre-siege with your comrade I offered not to destroy your village in exchange for some cool shop hats. I just wanted to let you know I'm ready to offer you the same generous deal again to not do the same thing to your village 2 months from now.

What is this intimidation? Are you using the charter bug, and still trying to threaten me ?!
Vanokillerskz

Postby CaveHermit » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:42 am

Vanokillerskz wrote:Hats for safety
Sent: Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:16 am
To: Vanokillerskz

Hey,
when I was negotiating pre-siege with your comrade I offered not to destroy your village in exchange for some cool shop hats. I just wanted to let you know I'm ready to offer you the same generous deal again to not do the same thing to your village 2 months from now.

What is this intimidation? Are you using the charter bug, and still trying to threaten me ?!

SnuggleSnail you are real retard in w10 you was chase ppl and say give me your old hats or i will kill you. Now you raid HH memmber and want hats from him if he will dont give you hats he will get raid from you Noiceeee ¦]
CaveHermit

Postby SnuggleSnail » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:58 am

Not getting raided for some hats is a good deal!!11! If I were him, I'd take it

these guys are massive noob killers/griefers. Imagine trying to paint me as the bad guy for protecting the local hermits, when you yourself spent like all of last world bugraiding ppl and camping roads outside cf to attack 100 stated cast iron selling nabs
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby CaveHermit » Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:31 am

SnuggleSnail wrote:Not getting raided for some hats is a good deal!!11! If I were him, I'd take it

these guys are massive noob killers/griefers. Imagine trying to paint me as the bad guy for protecting the local hermits, when you yourself spent like all of last world bugraiding ppl and camping roads outside cf to attack 100 stated cast iron selling nabs

yeah i bugraiding ppl and camping roads cf 24/7 and i am sad bcs when i camp that road 24/7 i never saw any HH fighter :D like that you protecting local hermits noob
CaveHermit

Postby Kaios » Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:37 am

I don’t get it, who got raided and what was the method of dropping visitor
Kaios

Postby Headchef » Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:39 am

Kaios wrote:I don’t get it, who got raided and what was the method of dropping visitor

The bottom line of the story is:

If you choose to live in hedgehugs, you will get bothered by these shitters ¦] AD #1
Headchef

Postby CaveHermit » Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:51 am

Headchef wrote:
Kaios wrote:I don’t get it, who got raided and what was the method of dropping visitor

The bottom line of the story is:

If you choose to live in hedgehugs, you will get bothered by these shitters ¦] AD #1

Only AD in my HEART <3 #1
CaveHermit

Postby Ganhart » Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:26 pm

No doubt that some aggressive russian retard who doesn't even know how to upload screenshot will have a wonderful time living under AD kingdom :^)
Ganhart

Postby sinko » Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:50 pm

could you PM me cords? :) ty
sinko

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot