Local Lad Sends AD Bois on Wild Goose Chase

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Local Lad Sends AD Bois on Wild Goose Chase

Postby azrid » Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:03 pm

Noob harasser gets harassed by noobs.
azrid

Postby Headchef » Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:15 pm

Kaios wrote:
Headchef wrote:But atleast kaios like it because he can get a break from W11 is bad thread and because this time the big bad faction don't "win" because you just sit in walls. This pleases the Kaios because he is also a noob who cannot do anything back so instead of saying this is an empty thread he says he like it just because a noob write it

What do you want am I not allowed to express my approval of something interesting? Man I would love to be able to make just one post on this forum without some faggot bitching at me.

The only faggot here is you kaios you pathetic hypocritical creamy cock mongler, always crying about everything but when some noob makes a contentless shit thread it's suddenly "interesting" because he didn't die so you emphatise with him because you're also an absolute shitter.

You are "allowed" to do anything but that doesn't make me not call you out on your faggotry.
You've always been a shitter from the very first time I encounter you in w9 telling me that AD are coming for me (your salt and rock crystal village btw) when I was a total sprucecap with no affiliation with anyone.

Fast forward sometime and your full time job has been crying on forums about actual factions being in control. The only reason your pathetic realm still exists is because Jorb feels sorry for you and made siege impossible.
Times has changed creamy cock lover, this time AD are really coming when the update hits, unlike your empty treats to me :)
Headchef

Postby discospaceman » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:04 pm

Headchef wrote:The only reason your pathetic realm still exists is because Jorb feels sorry for you and made siege impossible.
Times has changed creamy cock lover, this time AD are really coming when the update hits, unlike your empty treats to me :)

More individual changes have been made to assist with siege than to prevent it, yes? turning the screws on hand bashable stuff, etc? Are archery towers really the only problem here? homophobia and stupid obsessions with individual players arent gonna help anyones case. get over yourselves and start thinking of game health/how to make it grow.

There's two philosophies here, one that says you should be able to smash whatever you want as long as you've got the stats and one that says no. It's not hard to see that the majority of players prefer the latter. It's really clear that some people's superiority complex just gets in the way of recognizing that this is one of the problems of the game because casuals aReNt aS gOoD aS tHe bIG BoIs, so why do they matter rite?

Inb4 "we wont smash sprucecaps because they dont have anything we want", devs should just trust AD to be the good guys right? LOL
discospaceman

Postby Kaios » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:14 pm

Headchef wrote:The only faggot here is you kaios you pathetic hypocritical creamy cock mongler, always crying about everything but when some noob makes a contentless shit thread it's suddenly "interesting" because he didn't die so you emphatise with him because you're also an absolute shitter.

You are "allowed" to do anything but that doesn't make me not call you out on your faggotry.
You've always been a shitter from the very first time I encounter you in w9 telling me that AD are coming for me (your salt and rock crystal village btw) when I was a total sprucecap with no affiliation with anyone.

Fast forward sometime and your full time job has been crying on forums about actual factions being in control. The only reason your pathetic realm still exists is because Jorb feels sorry for you and made siege impossible.

you really hate creamy cocks, do they trigger the bad touch memories?

no clue what you're talking about btw saying that I said someone is coming for you, you do realize there's a retard affiliated with your faction stealing people's names and saying gay stuff with them tho, right?
Kaios

Postby wonder-ass » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:19 pm

discospaceman wrote:Inb4 "we wont smash sprucecaps because they dont have anything we want", devs should just trust AD to be the good guys right? LOL

1000000000000000% if they made it easy to get in to sprucecap bases i would slaughter every sprucecap i see just cuz i can. its all about time if the time i spent on it outweighs the enjoyment i get from doing it then its not worth the effort, but if its literally 10 seconds of work why wouldnt i go in?
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby borka » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:46 pm

Headchef wrote:
Also nice how you fail to mention the only reason you were being watched by us is that you harass local noobs and try to fuck with a well from old village )) and then write up this huge story which content is nothing after all...

Where are the good old times when there was a warning first ...
Java 8 - manually downloads - good to check for actual versions url here:
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=40331
Remember what the dormouse said: Feed your head Feed your head
borka

Postby discospaceman » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:15 pm

wonder-ass wrote:
discospaceman wrote:Inb4 "we wont smash sprucecaps because they dont have anything we want", devs should just trust AD to be the good guys right? LOL

1000000000000000% if they made it easy to get in to sprucecap bases i would slaughter every sprucecap i see just cuz i can. its all about time if the time i spent on it outweighs the enjoyment i get from doing it then its not worth the effort, but if its literally 10 seconds of work why wouldnt i go in?

Glad we can agree on this :lol: Dont get me wrong I like a good nab gank but theres gotta be a right place for it. Im in the camp that says that place isn't in the game as it is now.
discospaceman

Postby BreastInspectorPI » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:20 pm

Headchef wrote:Also nice how you fail to mention the only reason you were being watched by us is that you harass local noobs and try to fuck with a well from old village )) and then write up this huge story which content is nothing after all...

I'm not claiming to be a saint here. I do live in a hearthvault after all. I can put some context to the well you're talking about though.

I was boating around when I came to a large claim over water. I tested some areas off claim and got some q40+ stuff so I went into the claim and immediately heard the wreckingball alarm. Someone had already placed a ball up against the well's wall and since I was planning on stealing from the river anyways to check the top quality, I also decided to test if the wreckingball was ready. It had 2 days or something to go before it would have been useable. I thought it was weird so I actually have a picture of the setup at the time

I didn't have the stats to see the vandalism scent left by the original raider but if you had checked both you would've seen two perps and two different locations
BreastInspectorPI

Postby jordancoles » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:57 pm

Lol so who was the guy that got stuck in the vault for an hour? :lol:
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby MrPunchers » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:30 pm

Why did they even wanna siege it lol.
Suck me good and hard thru my jorts
MrPunchers

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot