Community Fair

Forum for discussing in game trades, offers and deals.

Re: Community Fair

Postby dageir » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:03 pm

Tamalak wrote:THE WORLD IS ENDING OH NO!??

In maybe 2 years?
dageir

Postby Astarisk » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:10 am

Finally got around to updating the CF Metal stalls. Hit me up if prices still seem wacky or the stalls are full.

IRC/IGN: Rawrz

Join the Haven & Hearth Discord if you need help and our community will surely help you:
Astarisk

Postby Lyz » Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:07 am

Can I park my knarr at the CF docks? I once sailed to CF and parked it just outside the claim and some stuff got stolen from my knarr while I was shopping.
Lyz

Postby Vigilance » Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:11 am

scythe ql is shit

please upgrade it to be on par with frying pan...
"Tosak gets the guys undressed faster than their girlfriends can." -NaoWhut
http://i.imgur.com/5cQiL.png http://i.imgur.com/lYyAA.png
Vigilance

Postby Chebermech » Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:09 am

Hi everyone ! just a quick announcement made in the fastest of response fashion, CF is on a lockdown after it's village idol has been destroyed. The good news is, all of the most important valuables have been vaulted and noted, so you can pick them up (stuff like coins, rare valuable items and tokens), and out of all the shops only 2 were destroyed, one was inactive another one didn't have much in it but ill be able to compensate the damage easily, all the other shops are safe and covered by a new personal claim, so the prior shop owners won't have the access to them, but if you message me, I'll help you with retrieving your stuff. Bad news of course it's a pain in the ass to recover from this, if at all possible, so we'll see where this will lead us, in worst best case scenario if CF infrastructure won't get destroyed, it'll get reopened as a landmark, might even host events there if world lasts for a while, but probably won't have enough time and will to reopen the market... but who knows, though, I'm not holding my breath.

A lot of people might be wondering what happened? The simple answer is inactivity. Its been difficult for me to even look at the login screen for the past few months, couldn't really find the enjoyment in the game so I found someone who seemed to be enjoying it and could take care of CF while i was taking a break, that didn't really work and there was a newbie mistake made with leaving the village on a multiple characters and dumping authority down that hasn't been refilled regularly by either myself or the person left in charge, all in all, if I was online 2 hours earlier this wouldn't have happened, but maybe its for the best. I'm not upset about the market itself, but it kind of sucks that people won't be able to enjoy it anymore. It was fun building the first one, and fun doing the events last world, but this world was a little different, had a great potential and promise at start but everything died out fairly quickly along with the enthusiasm, even though I really think 2nd market was turning out looking even better, wish I had more time and enjoyment to maintain it and host some events, but its been difficult getting time drained without seeing much of a reason for it for some time. Btw this is not the last project and not the last announcement of mine, so stay tuned, but don't hold your breath! I still like the game very much and will keep trying to immerse myself and others into it to enjoy it a little more than it's meant to!
Chebermech

Postby CrimeBird » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:38 pm

That sucks! I used it actively and was bummed out to find out what happened. I hope you guys get everything working again and screw the guys who attacked you!
CrimeBird

Postby CaveHermit » Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:28 pm

CrimeBird wrote: screw the guys who attacked you!

Heheheheh cf never anymore will be opened :D
CaveHermit

Postby borka » Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:51 pm

CaveHermit wrote:Heheheheh cf never anymore will be opened :D

Good for you never needing it to buy your RM chars ... :P
borka

Postby CaveHermit » Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:21 pm

borka wrote:
CaveHermit wrote:Heheheheh cf never anymore will be opened :D

Good for you never needing it to buy your RM chars ... :P

Cuz i have no idea why that channel is calling (haven and hearth) bcs here permissions to ban have hh retards when only jorb and loftar should can ban ppl. Tuz got mad and ban all ad members. And was ban me from w10 for stuff like personal claim too close to brickwall or another shit xd pretty funny channel. And yap i never need hh channel bcs i never sell my account. :cry: hh piece of shit what don't even def market kek
CaveHermit

Postby MagicManICT » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:49 pm

i'm putting a halt to this conversation here. This is a place for people to post trades and such, not general discussion. If you want to talk politics, take it to the Moot. If you want to discuss other out-of-game things, it probably should go to The Inn. We've had too many problems in the past over conversations starting like this and then getting out of hand here.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

PreviousNext

Return to Apples for Oranges