Offering mining services

Forum for discussing in game trades, offers and deals.

Offering mining services

Postby tetradigem » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:08 pm

Hey there, are you sick and tired or going out and wasting all your hard earned energy, wasting time with alts, or stopping to botting just to mine out those thousands of stone you need to build literally everything in the game?

Do you wish there were and easier way to build that tower without wasting 8 hours of your precious life strip mining the entire map while dropping ingots left and right on mine supports?

Well now there is if you live in the central continent

I am hereby offering my service as everyones mining slave. For the low price of 2 live chickens per stack, or 1 live horse/cow/real animal per 15 stacks of stone, I will be your personal miner until all the stone YOU want is mined out, and shipped directly to your door. Want a specific type of rock? NO PROBLEM SON. I will spend literally all week searching out that one type if need be, so long as the type is not cats gold (for obvious reasons).

Now hitup my inbox with all your mining requests, the location of your base/designated drop spot (will have one in the center of the continent soon) and start getting your stone the smart way.

note that animal quality must be at least 15 in all instances, stone is left as stockpiles, and other items may be considered for trade if the client is unable to pay in cows and chickens.
tetradigem

Re: Offering mining services

Postby waga » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:24 pm

so you're telling me if I want 30 stockpile or a specific stone all you I have to give you is 60 chickens ? :)
waga

Postby tetradigem » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:28 pm

ahh. sorry i should have said that those with common sense only need apply. no. if you want 30 stockpiles its going to cost you 2 livestock. hence the reason i said " or 1 live horse/cow/real animal per 15 stacks of stone"
tetradigem

Postby Vassteel » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:30 pm

how about mining straight tunnels?
jorb wrote:Stop shitposting.
Vassteel

Postby tetradigem » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:33 pm

Vassteel wrote:how about mining straight tunnels?

as in you just want me to do the landscaping in your basement for you? yeah i can do that too. price will depend on distance you want mined, and what you want done with whatever i find (i.e. do you want those sweet gemstones, whatever ore gets in my way, stone, etc.) message me and we can work something out.
tetradigem

Return to Apples for Oranges