WTB Metal (Done, thanks)

Forum for discussing in game trades, offers and deals.

WTB Metal (Done, thanks)

Postby Granny » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:48 am

Heya!

Last worlds I have been buying metal (iron) early on, and that have greatly increased my enjoyment of the game. As a casual player, getting that first metal is a cumbersome and boring process. I like to do other things with my time in game.

So!

I am looking for a lot of metal, I am paying with a subtoken. In addition, since I value the subtoken paid with real money a lot, I would like offers that include one or more of these items: Anvil , pickaxe, smith hammer, cleaver, metal cauldron, saw, scythe and/or any other thing you know a hermit would appreciate. The character you use in the trade need to be able to teach one of my characters metal.

You need to come to me. I am located on the northwest island, close to the sea.

Offers in PM please. Thanks!
Last edited by Granny on Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Granny

Re: WTB Metal

Postby Agame » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:58 am

I tend to value tokens a lot less than you. 10 or I won't do the trip to another continent.

Edit: A subtoken is about 6.33 $. (12 Subscription Tokens, $75.00: Add to cart.) Can you buy a pack of cigarettes with 6.33 $ in your country? Are they decent quality cigarettes? Or do you try to buy me a pack of cigarettes cheaper than the dunhill I usually smoke for like 4 or more hours of work? I don't work for hours for a pack of cigs, believe me.

Edit: Replaced 8 with 6. Poor math, I tortured it for no reason ;)

May you find what you seek.
Last edited by Agame on Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vigilance wrote:just remove midgets, they suck ass and serve no function besides annoying people.

As a rule of thumb, everything that makes life easyer and less boring/grinding for players is a great idea. Everything that makes the game harder is crap coming from sadistic tendencies of Jorbtar helped by the few players with the same kind of disorders.
Agame

Postby Granny » Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:37 pm

Agame wrote:I tend to value tokens a lot less than you. 10 or I won't do the trip to another continent.

Oh, I do hope people have build up bases up north as well :)
Granny

Postby Necrisha » Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:31 pm

Give the topic a couple days before validating offers. it's early enough the sea trading folk are still setting up.
Necrisha

Postby Granny » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:15 pm

Necrisha wrote:Give the topic a couple days before validating offers. it's early enough the sea trading folk are still setting up.

Yeah, thanks for the heads up.
Granny

Postby insanechef » Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:13 pm

10 tokens for some metal in a video game lolllll metals a pain to get this world but srsly?
insanechef

Return to Apples for Oranges