Central Continent Market

Forum for discussing in game trades, offers and deals.

Central Continent Market

Postby NoBizd » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:24 pm

Do you live on Central Continent or one of those islands around it? Or just too far away from any other big market? Then we got great news for you! New market opens in your neighborhood!

Where?
43 x -90 https://odditown.com/haven/map/#x=43&y=-90&zoom=9
North-east part of Midrabbit/Europe, Therion realm. Close to two vortex (48 x -108 and 47 x -88) + the ocean coast.
You can also use Charter Stone*.

How do I trade?
You can buy stuff from other people stands, trade face to face next to charter stone, pick up free stuff from shed area** or get your own stands and buy/sell goods there.

How do I get stands?
No matter if you are hermit, newbie, part of smaller or medium village – you can get your stands here for free. Just message me over Discord - Nanami Kentai #8112 or in game – HS: FWFtrade.

How can I pay for goods? What payment I will recive for my stuff?
Official market currency are Silver and Gold Tears, but you can also use barter (X stuff for Y, for example pearl for 3 gold nuggets etc.). Other coins are forbidden. Why? To not confuse new players and to be easier to prepare nice rewards for incoming events.

Anything else I should know?
We have public kiln (soon to be upgraded) and anvil you can use, but you need to bring your own materials if you want to craft anything. There is also Crossroad to HQ well.

* - If you are on this same continent. Charter Stone doesn't work over ocean.
** - In shed area random people are leaving their old gear, tools, workstations. Sometimes it's full of nice stuff, sometimes it's useful only for starting players and sometimes there is nothing.
NoBizd

Re: Central Continent Market

Postby NarrKOTeGG3 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:19 am

Wonderful!
Finally, a centralized market appeared in our region.
Maybe I ask too much, but could you do the same public Potter's Wheel hql?
NarrKOTeGG3

Return to Apples for Oranges