Ocean Store

Forum for discussing in game trades, offers and deals.

Re: Ocean Store

Postby Ants » Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:08 pm

Alright, so:
-The meteorite mansion is closed. A new museum/library will be rebuilt elsewhere.
-You can no longer trade items like carts near the charterstone. The new large item trading areas are the flowery squares near the village idol.
-I'm opening a shop dedicated to selling flowers, mushrooms and other trash you probably don't care about unless you're questing. It's the rock crystal tower in the south area.
Haven's most kawaii retarded ethot karen
Ants

Postby Witgang1 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:58 am

so for what reason did you bash the price check alt Heartfire's over there? if i could see what you sell maybe i'd be interested in coming there on my main and buy some stuff . i'm not feeling safe to jump there with 500 coins on me and spend 20 min searching for the best deal on a item.
Witgang1

Postby Ants » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:40 am

SnuggleSnail wrote:tbh ocean store has a lot of security flaws, and after speaking to Tarnum he doesn't seem very interested in fixing them, or even learning what they are. They also used being raided as an excuse to KO random bystanders. Personally, I wouldn't trust OS with my valuables

You tried to make Tarnum pay for your advice and he said no because you'd probably have lied and encouraged him to create more security flaws. :roll:
paid.png
paid.png (24.25 KiB) Viewed 757 times

Anyways, the valuables are safe. If they weren't you'd have raided the stores, not just the museum.

Witgang1 wrote:so for what reason did you bash the price check alt Heartfire's over there? if i could see what you sell maybe i'd be interested in coming there on my main and buy some stuff . i'm not feeling safe to jump there with 500 coins on me and spend 20 min searching for the best deal on a item.

We don't let people build hearthfires inside Ocean Store anymore. You can build them outside, though, if you want.
Last edited by Ants on Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ants

Postby SnuggleSnail » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:01 am

Would you like to explain to the class what the original security flaws were, and how they've been fixed? I feel either a lack of explanation, or a truthful one would show significant incompetence, to the degree of negligence. Actively refusing people's help out of pride only furthers that negligence, as far as I'm concerned :?
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby Ants » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:33 pm

SnuggleSnail wrote:Would you like to explain to the class what the original security flaws were, and how they've been fixed? I feel either a lack of explanation, or a truthful one would show significant incompetence, to the degree of negligence. Actively refusing people's help out of pride only furthers that negligence, as far as I'm concerned :?

I'd like to explain, but I'm afraid discussing security with someone of an enemy faction wouldn't be a good idea.

And lol, we're refusing your help because chances are you'd actively try to sabotage us. It would be a waste of a perfectly good hat.
Ants

Postby Chevredoux93 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:31 am

Just a little positive message on this ded game
Thanks for all the markets, and specificaly ocean store which i live near, for offering noobs like me some "fast way" to improve quals, and somehow make "haven life" a bit less hard. And facilitate comeback even for solo players.
You guys who trade a lot, and think about what us noobs can bring to economy, is really cool, really appreciated. (in my case it is iron, but for others silk or steel or cheese or whatever).
Maybe russians are more carebear than we think. But never tell them. Oops. ;)
<== a noob that FINALLY hit a iron spot :D
(and around q700 quality tools ... not that bad, not at all ... no way i or my friends could reach such qualities without market). Thats thousands of hours of playtime "pro gamer". Even with bots. Creating such an economy is really impressive work, as well as markets constructions. Really good feelings to see such heavy work and dedication, /bow gentlemen.
Chevredoux93

Postby SnuggleSnail » Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:14 am

Ants wrote:I'd like to explain, but I'm afraid discussing security with someone of an enemy faction wouldn't be a good idea.

It's genuinely hilarious that you'd say this publically. I'd unironically be willing to give any potential raiders tour of my base because I know the only result is them being demotivated to siege me. Just ask Felix, I've given him a tour of TT. I can literally walk around OS right now and see everything??? Even so, I'm asking about previous security flaws :BigThonk: Those shouldn't be relevant anymore. Haha, right?

Imagine being so flustered about being bad at a video game you can't even talk about it & improve.
Don't trust Ocean Store with your life or valuables.
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
SnuggleSnail

Postby Ants » Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:43 pm

SnuggleSnail wrote:
Ants wrote:I'd like to explain, but I'm afraid discussing security with someone of an enemy faction wouldn't be a good idea.

It's genuinely hilarious that you'd say this publically. I'd unironically be willing to give any potential raiders tour of my base because I know the only result is them being demotivated to siege me. Just ask Felix, I've given him a tour of TT. I can literally walk around OS right now and see everything??? Even so, I'm asking about previous security flaws :BigThonk: Those shouldn't be relevant anymore. Haha, right?

Imagine being so flustered about being bad at a video game you can't even talk about it & improve.
Don't trust Ocean Store with your life or valuables.

I'm willing to listen, I just think your price sucks. How about this:
I give you a picture of my cat's feet and you tell me about the security issues. My cat is q900, you see. Pictures of his feet are worth approximately a million dollars, so it's a great deal.

Also, didn't you literally abuse a wrecking ball bug to break through the palisade? Funny that you'd be willing to tell enemy players about bugs but not the devs. :lol:
Ants

Postby SnuggleSnail » Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:53 pm

> Does something dumb and gets raided
> Haha I'd be dumb to get raided this way, so it must've been a bug!

That's gonna be a yikes from me
SnuggleSnail

Postby Ants » Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:34 am

SnuggleSnail wrote:> Does something dumb and gets raided
> Haha I'd be dumb to get raided this way, so it must've been a bug!

That's gonna be a yikes from me

It's possible we missed something, but so far what we've found suggests you used a bug that has since been fixed.
Anyways, this discussion is pointless. I'm done with it. Hit me up if you want feet pics of my cat, the offer is still on the table. :lol:

PS: the video you posted shows that you're lying about AD attacking customers in Ocean Store. Next time you try to spread propaganda, make sure it matches up with the footage you capture.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hD0hChn ... e=youtu.be

Not that there's many people to convince at this point...
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (27.4 KiB) Viewed 579 times
Ants

PreviousNext

Return to Apples for Oranges